Car Audio Setup

Hi people!

I wonder if you could help me. Im trying to setup a car audio entertainment. I do not want a very loud sound, what I want is more on acoustic/jazzy type of sound and would like to hear the very specific and defined treble sound aswell as far as bass sound is concerned.

At the moment I have got a Sony MDX unit head. What are the kind of speakers that I should have and amplifier to get the quality of sound that I am looking for. Should I put a subwoofer for this setup?

In connection with this, I do not want to setup a very expensive accessories, average or above average would do. Thank you very much in advance

Anonymous
i would tell you to get a subwoofer but only if you want a lot of base. if so try finding some infinity kappa subs on ebay because the infintys produce good sound and they do it accuratly.

robert
JBL's all the way

JBL P80.4 amp or USX-4065 amp. either one of those is good and at a great price. then i'd probably go for infinity reference or kappa speakers in your situation. you dont need a subwoofer as you said you want more of an acoustic sound.

my dads got a 99 ford ranger and imma put my system in his truck but i dont no how i hope someone will help me out wit this
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us