What else

Silver Member
Username: Kaprese

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 155
Alright I have a SVC 4 ohm Solobaric S15D in a 1.5cu sealed enclosure,a Kenwood KAC-8101D mono (200w at 4ohms and 400w at 2ohms)and a Panasonic 8300u with eq,crossover,sub-out,etc.I drive a Saturn SL2 1998 with fold down seats and took out rearfill.

Tuning- My amp gain is set I have the lpf at 70 and dynamic expander on (amp).NO bassboost no loud button

Q-What else could I do to improve my system as it is now? I have little money to uprade so what are so tips and Tricks you guys used to improve you system in anyway ?

Silver Member

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 158
all out of idea's

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2727
Best advice, save your money =). btw, how much money do you have saved.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2466
Really the only way to get a "free" increase in loudness is to play with the box positioning......

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 888
Yea i would save some money and get new evrything. Im not sure what the rms on that sub is but your only giving it about 100-150 wrms,if that. The cheapest and best thing you could do with the stuff you have now is build a ported box,that would give you more output.

Silver Member

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 160
I have like 150 saved up and for that Solobaric S15D it is suppose to be in a sealed enclosure but could I still port it and see how it sounds and how should I port it ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us