Got yelled at for my bass...again

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1275
So after school i went downtown to get my tips from work and after that me and my friend were just sitting in my truck listening to music(with my subs off) and then we saw some friends walk up so i was showin then my system and about 30sec into the song this woman comes outta a store about 5 stores down the street and is like can u move somewhere else and listen to the music we are loosing costomers. So i left and on the way home i had to stop at a pet store to get a chuck-it for my dog. I drove in turned my truck off and went into the store. I came outta the store and about 5sec after i turned my truck on (when i was puuling into the street) this wonen comes outta a store ands like TURN IT DOW WE ARE TRYING TO GIVE MASSAGES HERE and like damn u coulda waited like 10 more secs and i would been gone...

anyway ive come to the conclusion not enough people respect bass

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 5050
im not picking on you but since living in the city i can see how loud bass can generally disrupt lives....when in question ask yourself if i were tryin to relax etc. would this volume disturb me

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12865
snarl be disturbing the peace with the beasts of his.

TURN THAT SH!T DOWN SNARL.

Bronze Member
Username: Mrogowski

Post Number: 19
Agreed. Your stereo is for your listening, not everyone else.

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 325
"Agreed. Your stereo is for your listening, not everyone else."

Not mine. lol

Bronze Member
Username: Mrogowski

Post Number: 21
Maybe you should be doing socials...

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11508
just put up all ur windows in ur ride & u wont bug no 1.....

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4937
dude no way...

yesterday dude... i was in my garage testin my subs so i was playing air forces ones like at 10 pm then dude i was bumping right so i got a call it said form washington and then dude gorge bush it was on the phone he told me to turn it down because it was his nap time

Username: Slimdog53185

Bowling Green, Kentucky U.S.

Post Number: 4
Thats one good thing about living outside of the city. We don't have a noise law. I still have to watch driving in the city though. Thats why most people around here don't have a good system. To many people hate on it.

Silver Member
Username: Quig

PgH, PA US

Post Number: 505
lol my music isnt just for me , all windows down volume 30/35 constant lol

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2454
I like living in the country

Gold Member

Post Number: 1277
well i dont live in the city its just a small town. and the pet store is no where near town its just kinda on the way home. like the first place i can understand so i left. but the secont time it was like 20 sec of bass tops.

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

San Diego

Post Number: 461
It's amazing how little consideration people have for others....you said if she'd have waited 10 more seconds you'd have been gone....how about it you'd have waited 10 more seconds to turn on your stereo so loud? Could've avoided the whole situation, right?

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2742
Yeah, turn that sh!t down. When old people, people with kids, people in a van, people who are white, pull up next to me at a red light, I just turn it down. BUT, when younger people pull up next to me, or some black girls pull up next to me, or a guy with some blinged out wheels pulls up next to me, or a bus pulls up next to me, I leave it as is. Oh, and theres the occasional teen who thinks hes loud until I pull up next to his azz deal also. Yep , sorry but I can't help it.

Silver Member
Username: Longbluesquid

Post Number: 149
music is music people need to appreciate it

Silver Member
Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 221
man systems are made for getting loud and disturbing the peace keep that sh!t cranked!!!1

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2483
" When old people, people with kids, people in a van, people who are white, pull up next to me at a red light, I just turn it down "

Half the people on this forum are probably white Berny, including myself, lol.

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 422
i live right next to an apartment complex and when i was driving home the manager was waiting for me in the corner she told me if i could pleased turn it down when i drive by because the tenants were complaing about their windows rattling its so dumb

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 388
its weird how offended people get. these days people are looking for excuses to complain. or point their finger and say im better than that person becuase i dont play my music loud haha. either way i love going out to suburbia and disturbin all of the stuck up tight a$ses who think "rap music" is destroying our youth haha. around my neighborhood and school where its not so white, suburban, and uptight people take it for what it is and laugh and say wow thats loud because they know it wont be an issue for more than a couple seconds. keep in mind im not condonin bumpin on residential streets at night haha.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12906
the world is screwed up these days. how can you not like the ((((BOOOM)))) ((((BOOM)))) from my car?

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

DE US

Post Number: 557
^^^^ exactly they need to get over it

we live in the country of freedom expect us to blast our music wenever we want.. even tho theres all those gayy laws i think its still my freedom of speech

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 149
im gonna take it as a compliment when people come out and tell me to turn it down cause its shaking their house... but i wouldnt play late at night cause thats just d1ck

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12911
try not to do it around your house though. not only should you respect the neighbors, you might attract some thieves.

Gold Member
Username: Bump05

CashMoney, 15 Hd3 USA

Post Number: 1106
dude ur my idol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1286
ya i always turn it down around my neighbors. They havent rly complained to me but i felt bad and i dont wanna annoy them so i jsut turn it down to try and keep ppl happy

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 2338
Ya it really sux, i live on 5 acres(out in the country) and ive had the cops called on me plenty times will im bassin on my property. I have to go to court this Friday at 9:00 to see what they tell me :-(

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 462
It's called disturbing the peace....sure you have a right to play your music loud....but don't others also have the right to some peace & quiet? Or is it just about YOUR rights? That's what's wrong with society today....nobody respects anybody else's rights but their own.

I play my music pretty damn loud (can't even begin to carry on a conversation in the truck) but I have the truck sound deadened so well that you can't hear 1500 watts of subs more than 10 feet away. I never drive with the windows down (my AC smells better than the So. Cal. air 99% of the time anyway) so that I can "impress" someone with how loud my system gets (and most of the people I see doing that have a system that sounds like $hit and they have it so loud that they can't hear the car rattling like hell like the rest of us can).

Don't get me wrong. I'm certainly not trying to judge anyone and I really couldn't give a crap what you do, but the plain truth of it is most people hear you drive by and just laugh to themselves inside thinking how insignificant you really are.

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 814
Bump responsibly. It situations like this that get anti-boom laws passed with ease.

Sound deadening > u.

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 345
lol this old guy flipped me off drivin the other day.. i remember where he lives cuz he gets pissed when i bump going by his house.. anyways we pulled up in his driveway playinmg a 32hz tone lol it was great

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 465
Good way to get shot in my neighborhood

Bronze Member
Username: Slimdog53185

Bowling Green, Kentucky U.S.

Post Number: 14
I try not to have it to loud around my neighbors. They have three little girls and I would be pissed off myself if someone made my three kids wake up in the middle of the night.

When I was in high school we had one old man that always called the police on us. We even turned it all the way down and he would sit on his front porch watching. He called the police so much that they just came and talked to use, and we told them what was up. They sit around the corner one day and saw what the guy was doing. He got a visit from them after that.

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 2339
It does fall under disturbing the peace, but on the citation the cop gave me under ordinance it says "unreasonable noise"
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us