CD EJECT DONT WORK

Username: Wild_willy

Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
Hello, Im new here, I have an Alpine 7904 stereo and there is a cd stuck inside, the eject dont seem to work. Is this worth fixing or is it a relatively cheap unit?

Thanks.
Will

Bronze Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 57
thats not a legit number please re check your model so i can futher assist you.

tips :

if the unit has a flip down or removable face it is typically set up 2 ways. ether there are contacts for the face and it is possible ones not making contact causeing eject not to function or theres the 2nd kind that has buttons behind the face and the button behind the face is stuck. if thats the case u will need to use a screwdriver or something simular to it annd push on the button. try to see if it makes a click noise and feels like it's working. re apply the face and try to eject again. becareful though i take no liability for your actions as i have dealt with this before and ur new to it.

Username: Wild_willy

Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
Hi Keith, I appreciate your response. I double checked and that is the model number. It's an older unit, non face plate removeable, not even a complete pull-out type. Just a solid Alpine am/fm tuner CD player.
When I press eject, i can here it doing the function inside but nothing is comming out, it looks like there are 2 cds jammed in there so I'll try taking it partially appart to see if I can notice if it's getting caught on a lip or something.

Will
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us