Wow!!! kevins prices are so high y??

Silver Member
Username: Ceoofdaroc4

Post Number: 272
I was thinking about ordering something from him after I learned a lil more about his product bcuz right now I'm swaying 2 get 2 sd2.5 or ssd so I looked and the subs I found maybe most comparable 2 these subs which is a BM 12" and he wants 280 I can get a 12" sd2.5 for 140... kevin hit me up dahovdynasty@tmail.com so we can tlk bcuz those prices are rediculous 1200 dollars for the new xxx wow

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2701
Are you retarded? Those are totally two different subwoofers you fu cken moron. What was the whole purpose of this useless thread. Everyone knows that if you contact him you will get a better deal than stated on the website. Fu<k I hate noobs who make useless threads like this. /thread.

Oh and another thing, its a fu cken business. How else are they suppose to make a profit.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2413
^^^^^ X2 Berny pretty much said it all. Those subs are completely different.

Silver Member

Post Number: 274
Lets calm down no bernymackAFAG dnt bust a nut bcuz u can yell at ppl online ur job is to inform me not 2 yell and be a d!ck. And I kno that there 2 totally different subs a s s whole but from what I hear AQ is top notch so y should the BM cost more I'm new so what u were to at 1 point so calm da f u c k down go get some p u s s y or something damn some ppl jus live and die by this forum its rediculous... some ppl r jus a s s e s jus bcuz u kno something I dnt

Silver Member

Post Number: 275
And another thing if u knew anything about bussiness u would kno that if u sell ur product for cheap more ppl will buy it and you'll make more profit in the long run u f a g g o t... y dnt u spend part of ur daily 8 hours online learning something other than systems b I t c h

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1062
a BM is just as good of a woofer as a 2.5 ... yea audioque is a good company but they arent the best ... their is no best ... subs are all in what you like ...

the guys at low-hz.com are great business people ... they will do everything in their power to suit ur needs... and go into your budget..

Silver Member

Post Number: 276
Thanx mike for imforming me now I kno and I won't make "useless threads" like this anymore now like I said kevin email me so we can tlk if u have aim CEOofdaROC4

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 741
Thanks Mike.

Dwight, I emailed you in return. We can discuss a few products that will work for you and your budget :-)

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 1064
absolutely kevin ...

its always good to ask ...

berny is the man ... that ragging herpes he has was prolly just flarring up on him ... heheh lol :-)

oh and dwight ... get some rd classics or the sonance ... be the first ... take a chance ona new company. .. nothing but good things from them

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 742
Dwight, I have emailed you 3 times. It may have sent me to bulk mail.

Kevin

Silver Member

Post Number: 277
Kevin I emailed u like 3 times and I haven't received yours yet yahoo sucks any other way we can communicate?

Silver Member

Post Number: 278
Sorry kev haven't received any yet I dnt have bulk email this is my sidekick 3 email this is all I use... can u think of anyway 2 tlk make a aim account real quick...

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 743
That is what I was going to suggest. 2 Classics or Sonance. I will be installing my Classic 12's as soon as my amp gets in :-)

Kevin

PS: Trying to create AIM account now.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1065
great minds think alike kevin hah

Silver Member

Post Number: 279
Ok lol let me tell u wat I'm looking for first off I have 800 RMS 2 give each sub at 2 ohms I want 2 12" subs by the way... I have a small trunk and right now I have 2 10" L7's tht r on ebay I'm lookin for a sub tht is close or better in SPL but also gets loooooooow like hurt ur brain lows lol... my budgest is around 300-400 mainly 350 lol for 2 subs...

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 744
I think we are going to set him up with 2 Elite 12's :-) Thy will work great in small ported enclosure, and VERY efficient. I think he will be very happy :-)

Kevin

Silver Member

Post Number: 280
Hey whats up I'M me kev I ex'd it out accidently and I didn't save u

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 746
Tried to IM you but no luck. Just send me email, AIM slowing my CPU down. Also, empty your email out.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1721
Heres what RD has to offer check it out.
http://www.rdaudio.net/index.php

Those AudioQue SD2.5s are kickazz sub for the price.

Silver Member

Post Number: 282
Your email doesn't work I sent u like 3 emails and nothing back

Gold Member

Post Number: 1722
Kevin and Ben have some of the best prices around so if you think thats alot try other places before making a thread like this.

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 624
Dwight, Ben@low-hz.com for myself, or LowHZ01@yahoo.com for Kevin. I know both of those addresses are in 100% working order.

Silver Member

Post Number: 283
I accomplished exactly what I set out 2 do I talked 2 kev and learned some new stuff... I got the point about the thread so let it go... so joey what ya think rd elites or sd2.5 I like the elites frm what I hear well both actually elites r more but he says there worth damn these decisions r heard since iver never heard either

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 750
Dwight, give me a call. I responded to one of your emails. 706-566-8231

Kevin

Silver Member

Post Number: 284
Maybe its my email thn I jus sent u 1 showrides

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 412
this is sorta outta topic but...its for showrides...dude i luv ur name lmao

"Showrides"...dats a bad@ss name bro

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1311
Kevin I wouldn't put your phone number up here like that, if a search spider picks it up you are screwed. You still have a few minutes to delete or edit your post, and I highly recommend that you do.

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 625
Mr. Skullz thanks lol. I have never heard that one before.

And dwight it sounds like Kevin is answering your questions. In the future make sure to ask about pricing before posting about it. We have strict pricing rules we must follow for the site.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 752
A search spider? What in the world is that?

Kevin

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1313
Spiders are programs that crawl the web (hence the name) and search for emails, addresses, phone numbers and personal info, and then sell the resulting data lists to e-mail spammers and also those annoying salesmen that seem to call you right when you sit down for dinner.

Silver Member

Post Number: 285
R u serious about the rules!! Ok I get the point can we drop the whole flaming thing...

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5072
chill dwight....no one is flaming you anymore...showrides is just asking you to talk with kevin about the prices before making a thread bashing low-hz's prices....they have very fair prices

Silver Member

Post Number: 286
Yea I talked 2 kev he was giving me a decent deal... I aplogize about my reckless thread

Gold Member

Post Number: 1723
Dwight Smith

You want SPL right what amps are you using how much power and at what ohm? What model amp are they?

Silver Member

Post Number: 288
I have 2 audiobahn A8000T there rated at 800 watts at 2 ohm and 400 at 4 ohm I wnat something I can run at 2 ohms

Silver Member

Post Number: 290
Whoops wrong post... wow I actually got a post with more than 10 responses iguess u gota p I s s ppl off 2 get responses lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1725
Get the AudioQue SD2.5 one on each amp and you'll be good. If you put them in the right vented box they will bang hard and sound go doing it.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 753
Hey Dwight, Can you sign up for Yahoo messenger? AIM just doesn't act right on my comp. Sign up on there and hit me up. lowhz01 . My reply to your email came back as a failure. You got another email?

Kevin

Silver Member

Post Number: 291
Hey whats up kevin I'm at work so if u cud do me a favor and make me a yahoo sn tht wud be great u can post the password on here I dnt care bcuz I'm not going 2 use it a lot.. Thanx I onl have a sidekick no cpu at da moment

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 754
Ah ok. Well I am trying to get back on AIM right now.

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 800
I feel the same way Dwight. I went to buy a Brabus TT Mercedes last night and they had the thing priced 10X the price of a Geo Metro. Bast@rds!

In a never enbding effort to understand my fellow man i looked up your condition Dwight, found an explanation (which isnt your fault), and the cure.

Inbreeding.... is breeding between close relatives, whether plant or animal. If practiced repeatedly, it often leads to a reduction in genetic diversity, and the increased gene expression of negative recessive traits, (in your case, severe mental retardation) resulting in inbreeding depression. This may result in inbred individuals exhibiting reduced health and fitness and lower levels of fertility (thank God!).

Livestock breeders often practice inbreeding to "fix" desirable characteristics within a population (unsuccesful in your case,...sorry). However, they must then cull unfit offspring, especially when trying to establish the new and desirable trait in their stock.

There you have it.

/yourself

Putz.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1323
^^^^

Gold Member

Post Number: 1729
Them are fighting words Renegadesrun.

Silver Member

Post Number: 294
Haha so many a s s e s on this forum some are great but many r d!cks... renegade ha by ur name u seem like 1 of those guys who sits at home watching highlander reruns on you tube with conan da barbarian playing on ur tv thinking about kiddie p o r n... in ur moms basement... suck a d!ck f a g g ot... idc who u r on this forum bcuz in life ur a nobody or else u wudnt care how dumb my post is...

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6534
Oh that is so wrong on so many levels. Yet funny on so many more.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6535
^^^^To Renegadesrun's post.

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 801
Well, im a fortunate nobody. I own my own basement, from which i get dealer cost on any car audio brand i want, thus negating the need to get on the net and act like a fu cking 5 year old when told the price of a subwoofer.

If i didnt care i wouldnt post. My posts, while rough around the edges, have an underlying point. This time, is has alot to do with your lack of business acumen, tact, and common sense, or lack thereof as the case may be.

Talk all the sh1t you want boy. Its obviously all you have going for you since a 1200 dollar pricetag upset you so.

Its understandable when your paycheck revolves around nothing more than asking "Do you want fries with that?".... 167 times a day.

Silver Member

Post Number: 295
Watever renegade ur prolly like 30 years old... I'm 19 I own my own car own system on rims work a full time job go 2 college and get a p u s s y unlike u... and I got all tht on my own not with help from my parents like ur spoiled a s s prolly got proly had an allowance and ur parents helping u with bills till u were like 25 and there going 2 give u a big inheritance when they die shut ur a s s up u aint been thru half as much as me and dnt kno me so dnt tlk s h I t bcuz ur the man at car audio what else r u in life... wow ur knowledgable at 1 topic in the millions and millions of topics in life wow pat ur self on the back u made it ur a somebody u kno something I don't... yea 1200 dollars is a lot for me I'm 19 with bills 2 pay not spoiled 30 yr old who had a helping had there whole like I have a lot more important things 2 pay for than spending 1200 dollars on LOUD music that's all it is and u kno a lot about it congratulations.... now get off my d!ck... I realized my post was stupid and reckless hours ago so shut da f u c k up about it...

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 143
cant we all just get along.... gosh lol.

why doesnt everyone just leave it between dwight and kevin just to make it easier

Silver Member

Post Number: 296
Exactly! I alreadii tlked 2 kev and I said tht I apologize for the dumb post I wasn't thinking when I made it but some a s s holes jus like 2 spill sh it

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2587
I'm lovin this one :-)

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1330
I totally agree Rob. Some people here are annoyed by nOObs and idiots, but to me a thread like this is 100x more entertaining than talking about the same subs, amps and boxes all the time.

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2426
" You still have a few minutes to delete or edit your post, and I highly recommend that you do. "

Say whaaaaaaaaat? You can edit posts here?

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1331
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 6561
^^^^

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 804
Watever renegade ur prolly like 30 years old...

*Actually im 33.

I'm 19 I own my own car, own system on rims

*Rims are a good idea. They help the car move considerably. I have a couple cars, and thankfully they have rims as well.

work a full time job

*Its the only dam thing youve said im proud of you for. I hope you are the very best cawk sucker there is. Show pride in your work.

go 2 college

*Would have made two things, but your lack of propensity for verbacity leads me to believe otherwise.

and get a p u s s y unlike u...

*Married, the sh!t's on tap bud.

and I got all tht on my own not with help from my parents like ur spoiled a s s prolly got

*Grew up on welfare. Wrong answer.

proly had an allowance and ur parents helping u

*If you count loading me a bowl for mowing the lawn, allowance, yea, i suppose.

with bills till u were like 25

*I was working, helping with the bills since 14. Wrong again.

and there going 2 give u a big inheritance when they die

*She calls me for money, he's dead, highly unlikely.

shut ur a s s up u aint been thru half as much as me and dnt kno me so

* This one made my head hurt. Im gonna skip it.

dnt tlk s h I t bcuz ur the man at car audio

*I talk sh!t because i can, and im man enough to back it up. Ill do it here, there, anywhere i want, especially when you act like this. You can join my fanclub of people i meet each year at shows that suddenly dont have sh!t to say.

what else r u in life...

*Father, Union Laborer, and part-time SOB.

wow ur knowledgable at 1 topic in the millions and millions of topics in life

*Which makes me one up on you. Doesnt that piss you off?

wow pat ur self on the back u made it ur a somebody u kno something I don't...

*Like how to spell? *pats back*

yea 1200 dollars is a lot for me I'm 19 with bills 2 pay

*You have no idea what real bills are son, get back to me after you have a couple kids. Wait never mind, why dont you do us all a favor and skip breeding all together.

not spoiled 30 yr old who had a helping had

*Another migraine in the works....

there whole like I have a lot more important things 2 pay for than spending 1200 dollars on LOUD music that's all it is and u kno a lot about it congratulations....

*Another thing or 2 i know.... XXX's arent "loud", and you shouldnt buy one because its an overweight inefficient wh0re. SX's are money tho....and much cheaper.

now get off my d!ck...

*Why, is it your moms turn?

I realized my post was stupid and reckless hours ago

*...and yet you persist.

so shut da f u c k up about it...

*Or you'll what? Drive to my house and kick my a55? Do it, and ill pay half your gas here. The hospital will bill you for the return trip.

Anyways......GN guys. Im done amusing myself with noodled!ck, i hope you enjoyed the show. Gonna be a hot bish tomorrow, i better turn in early.

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2432
LOL to Ren.......

And Brad: Well? How do you do it?

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2433
didn't bump

Silver Member

Post Number: 297
Hahaa ur 33 years old and ur arguing with a teenager online and u think ur cool... hahaha does anyone else see a problem with this??? And I can spell this is the internet who spells correctly online? Go play with ur kids or something stop wasting ur time arguing with me don't u have 2 give ur ugly azz wife a spongebath or suck her toes or something I'm surprised she let u off your leash long enough to type and no I wouldn't waste my time catching a charge for attempted murder on a senior citizen. O and before you correct my grammer this is basically a big run on sentance with periods, I know. Union laborer huh haha ur a LABORER I'm not going to get on that haha let your money work for you. You work 40 hours a week for someone who tells you how much money you can make and this is what time your going to work for it haha not me wake up and get some real money and tell ur moms if she needs a loan I got her but if she don't pay me back on time ima show her son what a real man is and make his wife hit the corner and make my money back... haha

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1334
Sorry M.S. I wasn't quite sure if you were kidding or not.

Click on *edit profile* near the top left of the page, then you will see a list of your recent posts with the edit, view, and delete buttons next to them. For some bizarre unexplained reason, the edit and delete buttons go away after a length of time, I think 10-15 minutes.

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 346
thanks brad.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1311
Upload

You are ridiculous Dwight.... But this is so d@mn funny

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 418
but seriously why does everyone have to talk shi+ last time i was asking help with a box M.S started talking shi+ on my subs just because i have L7s so what if i do i was asking for help because thats what i thought this forum was for but lately its been getting worse and worse

Silver Member

Post Number: 298
Yea thts exactly my point thanx some1 else sees what I'm saying ^

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 348
you were talking sh!t too dwight. dont talk back if you dont want it. especially not with renegadesrun.

Silver Member

Post Number: 299
Yea but I'm by no means gona let him jus disrespect me for a mistake I made no1 asked him he said something after the fact every1 else alreadii said something about it I was jus responding.

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 419
well if anyone actually wants to help me with my question its the thread labeled how many dbs will i gain i apreciate all the help thanks

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 228
And people say this place is so great with out moderators?

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

15 SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 735
Dwight

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 300
U have volfenhag haha shut up take ur fisher price subs and go 2 CA.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 2594
Lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2595
Lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 736
yea is that why im 15" SSD Wangin dueschbag?

Silver Member

Post Number: 737
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Silver Member

Post Number: 738
ignorant f_uck

Gold Member

Post Number: 2601
C'mon...although you don't run Volfenhag anymore there's no need to brag about your sub Jamie.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2602
You also started bashing Dwight when you said he was getting owned so...I guess you brought it upon yourself.

Silver Member

Post Number: 739
"U have volfenhag haha shut up take ur fisher price subs and go 2 CA."

Im not bragging i was simply telling Dwight what i had since he didnt know.

...And you gotta admit he did get owned by Ren

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 759
Great place without mods. More trash at caraudio.com.

Kevin

Silver Member

Post Number: 301
Hey jamie I'm in the midst of purchasing 2 RD elite's I will put your lil ssd running 500 watts 2 shame... haha my L7's I got not sound like sh it but there prolly a sh it load louder than ur ssd. Haha and I didn't get own he's a 33 year old man I'm 19 he's had 14 years longer than me 2 learn about car audio I jus got into this stuff like 6 months ago so if I got owned its bcuz I'm out matched and he likes 2 pick on ppl bcuz he's 33 and surf's internet forums picking on teenagers haha... whatever u say I held my ground I have good points and everything he said was alreadii stated like 5 times b4 he opened his mouth... btw rob gets my vote for mod and kevin I'm defintely gona purchase those elites give me like a week or 2 tho...

Silver Member

Post Number: 740
i dont care what you got calm down. And i never said it wouldnt put it to shame did i?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12853
rob for mod??????? pffffffft please.

rob you are an azz. i am calling you out man.

Silver Member

Post Number: 302
Ok thn shut da h e ll up... ur lucky I don't feel like going thru da hassle of getting a ho alt or I would defintely "own u"... don't add ur 2 cents n posts that have nothing 2 do with u me and kev tlked business and his prices are reasonable I already apologized I wasn't thinking when I made this (thanks to the crown royal) haha but watever at least I got more than 10 responses on a thread... kev get at me so I can get an order form... now jamie go get in ur p.o.s car and listen 2 ur ssd till u fry the voice coils o wait a minute ur amp isn't strong enough u and ur amp need to go hit the gym so u guys can get diesle... and no my system isn't all tht but its good enough for me and that's all that matters.

Silver Member

Post Number: 303
Ok thn shut da h e ll up... ur lucky I don't feel like going thru da hassle of getting a ho alt or I would defintely "own u"... don't add ur 2 cents n posts that have nothing 2 do with u me and kev tlked business and his prices are reasonable I already apologized I wasn't thinking when I made this (thanks to the crown royal) haha but watever at least I got more than 10 responses on a thread... kev get at me so I can get an order form... now jamie go get in ur p.o.s car and listen 2 ur ssd till u fry the voice coils o wait a minute ur amp isn't strong enough u and ur amp need to go hit the gym so u guys can get diesle... and no my system isn't all tht but its good enough for me and that's all that matters.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 762
I'll hit ya upon AIM.

Can't we all just get along :-)

Kevin
(waiting for all the no's)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2603
"btw rob gets my vote for mod and kevin I'm defintely gona purchase those elites give me like a week or 2 tho..."

I'll remember that post forever :-)

Chad what's up with that 4KW?The 2nd one still holding up,better be :-)

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 459
the bad thing is you got dipshits like jamie who had nothing to do with it fuel the fire just let it go......

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12855
yeah the second one is fine. the one that is blown is being replaced by a brand new one courtesy of memphis audio. :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2606
"the bad thing is you got dipshits like jamie who had nothing to do with it fuel the fire just let it go......"

There are lots of instigators everywhere :-)

Chad,that's good,how much are you gonna sell me those bad boys for?I kinda want something stable below 12 volts though.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12856
not for sale.

also after talking to with a couple of people, the mmats 3500.1 is very efficient at 12v. the rated rms at 1ohm is 2700wrms but i heard it was benched at around 3000wrms.

you should get that amp.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2611
"not for sale.

also after talking to with a couple of people, the mmats 3500.1 is very efficient at 12v. the rated rms at 1ohm is 2700wrms but i heard it was benched at around 3000wrms.

you should get that amp."

Hahaha Chad,you're a funny guy. :-) Why did you think I ran Mmats in the first place?They're efficient,some of the best D-Class IMO.I'm grabbing a brother for my current amp probably next weekend,going to pay a visit to Zac Davis and get another Mmats.I just wish they were strappable/linkable/daisy-chainable.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12858
then why don't you run mmats again. why did you ask me if i was going to sell my amps? lol

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2448
Thanks for the info Brad. And for anyone else is wondering about editing posts, you have to enable the option that says "show a list of my recent posts"
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us