CD player faceplate

Andrew
recently my faceplate for my pioneer DEH-P3500 cd player was stolen...i was wondering if there is anyway to buy JUST the faceplate......thanks

I am wondering this also. I can't find anywhere that sells only the faceplates.

Try Pioneer directly. The faceplate, if available at all, will cost as much as a new head unit though.
Just claim the theft on insurance and get a enw one.
Then buy an alarm system.

Username: Gostboyee4zx

Post Number: 3
LOL, yeah glasswolf, the alarm would be a good suggestion, But yeah, if your warranty isn't up then you can claim the theft and they will probably send you a new one, probably pinching you for 30-35% of the originaly Head unit price, or w/e your warranty ways. I wouldnt know I'm anti-Pioneer. But hey its like my slogan says.....Atleast its not a sony.....
Last night i was at the mall and i was laughing at some kids probably about 8 of them crowded around a crappy Caddy Elderado, the whole back end was lit up green, and half the car had hub-caps, and me and my friend pulled up with his Chevy Caprice, asked what he had and the kid replied "X'plod's" i started laughing at him and we started spinning his new 20inch old school rims spitting up slush on the kid...lol

S Wood
Unregistered guest
Go to ebay. Mine was stolen as well...after watching ebay for awhile, I found it and got it 30 bucks less than the manufacturer. The faceplate from JVC in my case was half as much (77 including shipping )as the original full system purchase (150)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us