Clifford Ace 100 available

Username: Prostreetamx

Las Vegas, NV United States

Post Number: 3
I bought a Clifford Ace 100 a while back that I don't need. I bought a complete system to replace the water damaged siren and to get another key fob to replace the one I dropped in a can of paint. I have the control module with an uncut 14 pin harness, 1 key fob without battery that was programed to this controler, and the piezo shock sensor. It also includes the owners and install manual. This unit has never been installed or energized since I bought it brand new. I also snagged the starter interupt relay for my new system. This brain box could be used to replace a defective box or used to replace one that has been programed with codes that you can't remember. I will take $100 for the stuff that I have and that will include shipping to a U.S. address. This is not a complete system as the siren and 1 of the 2 key fobs are gone as well as some of the generic wire terminal connectors and the diodes. You can make it work by adding a new siren. The starter kill relay is just a common Bosch 30 amp type relay and terminal block.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us