Work at CC

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5057
anyone here work at CC? im gonna apply for a job there in the next week and wanted to know if anyone works there and can tell me if it sucks or if its straight....i go there everyonce in a while and it is never filled with people like BB so i figured it be easier to work there lol....anyone work there and can give me any advice would be awesome.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4330
don't work there but i know they get great discounts and to be an installer all you have to do is pass a cc installer test, which i was told was a joke.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5059
i wasnt planning on being an installer cause ive never done an install and wont for a few years probably....

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 573
i know a guy who worked at BB and now works at CC and he says its way better...not that many customers and better pay...shouldnt be too bad of a job

i applied there a while ago but didnt get the job lol...ohhh welll

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5060
that sucks that you didnt get the job....i went in there today to sak about the job and the girl who i talked to, let me mention that she was fairly hot, said i will have no problem getting the job and to mention her name if i dont get it lol

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1045
i work there ;) piece of cake ...

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2682
you better get at that yanks. pound the living sh!t out of her

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6456
At the very least you can get discounts on movies and cd's and such right? Is that employee discount storewide? Appliances and home audio? Just cause their car audio line sucks doesn't mean you can't get a decent tv at a good price.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5061
loudon, thats what i was hoping to hear

berny, dude, ill get right on that whether i get the job or not lol

paul, good questoin, maybe loudon can answer that. if i work on the floor as one of the people who just walk around in the cds and movies and whatnot, do i still get discounts on stuff in car audio or home audio and whatnot?

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 558
i know a kid who works there and you can order anything from any company of car audio they supply. You generally get good discounts, but i know on kicker you get 80% off and 60% off eclipse (great DVD Navi HUs at least). You could build a solid system with discounted prefab boxes, eclipse HU, kicker wire and amps.

BTW i BELIEVE you get the car audio discounts no matter what section you work in. but then agian, please correct me if im wrong.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5063
thats incredible if i can get those discounts....i mite have an eclpse hu and kicker amps in my next setup if i get the job lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1046
the only dept u get good discounts in is in car audio .. everything else is garbage

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2350
i used to work there....its easy and you get 80% off kicker....and alot off polk

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2371
Damn! 80% off kicker is incredible!

Now we can't make fun of all those guys that work there with kicker systems. That's why they have em!

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12235
Buy and resale the whole car audio section

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 275
wow chauncey's got a good idea there. if they would let you. i doubt it actually. that would be dumb as hell on their part.

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1047
not if they dont know it lol

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5064
"Buy and resale the whole car audio section"

im way ahead of you chauncey....i read somehwere tho that you have to have the item for one year before you resale it but ima check into that....i mite be selling some kicker stuff on here within a few weeks

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4332
that's true^^ have to wait a year after you get it. but worth it. someone told me that a kicker 2500.1 is right around $500 with their discount.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12813
i hope you get the job yanks. circuit city employees have awesome uniforms. lol. seriously though its a nice place to work.

Gold Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 1177
alright sorry to throw this in here but I started looking for kickers msrp prices to see if the 80% was even worth it compared to ebay, well it is, but I found this on cardomain. its a review for the 750.1

"my best friend has one of these hooked up in his taurus gl with a 12" L7. my 2 12" 600 watt kicker S12ds kick harder with the 400.1 amp puching it then his 1500 watt L7 and a 750 watt. if your putting two 12s or 2 10s or one 12 or 10 then i would suggest the 400.1. but if your going 15" then the 750 woulf probably be better.. in reality the 400.1 puts out abotu 1200 "

retarded

Gold Member

Post Number: 1047
kicker zx2500 is 510 :-)

and alot of the managers are g@y but other then that it was straight ... i made so much dough off of that company lol

Gold Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 1178
really???????? everything 80% off sounds obsurd...........hard to believe

Silver Member

Post Number: 283
i've heard its 80% sooooo many times now. i thought it was insane at first too but...

Gold Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 1179
wow I might go ahead and apply for that jop lmao, better than getting payed 6.85 an hour and having to pay out union dues. all I get is a measly 10% at Meijer Department Store lol. CC sounds way better. money off( lots at that) on the stuff I want haha

Silver Member

Post Number: 284
lol yeah when i can work more and when im old enough im gonna do the same.

Gold Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 1181
how old are you??? can you even drive yet lol???/

Silver Member

Post Number: 286
lol 15. i can drive cuz my dad has 10 acres. alright. bought a geo tracker for $50 and researched this sh!t and bought a nine.4, ads 246ix comps, ed ehqs12 and a panasonic cqc7103u. i've explained that soooooo many times lol. we need sigs.

Gold Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 1183
lol yeah ummm wow 15 thats extreme car audio obsession. dont even have ur license yet and already own a system. Props to you man! congrats

Silver Member

Post Number: 288
lol thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 382
cam thats tight man

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 383
I applied to work at CC for this summer and they called me on friday to see if i could have an interview with them tomorrow morning. BUT, im in VA at boarding school so i couldny make it home in NC to do the interview tomorrow. Plus i have exams next week.

Silver Member

Post Number: 308
thanks jordan. that sucks man. you gonna reschedule it?

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 385
yea i told them that i would be home in two weeks and that we could do it then... iwanted to work at best buy but now i dont afterreading this thread. if i got the job could i just buy 2 15" Kicker L7's then sell them and then if anyone asks i will show them the ones i have now and tell them that those are the ones i bought?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5068
where in VA are you jordan?

im definitly hoping i get the job...we'll see what they say

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 387
in Lynchburg...small city...I go to this bullsh*t bording school. More like a drug trafficing zone...but im a good kid...well kinda

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5069
lol i almost went to lynchburg college and randolph down there....but im not anymore....

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 390
oh word...yea well VES is about 3 mins from there so im sure u know what im talking about

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 560
by the way, when blaine worked there, he was about to get me some stuff, i was just gonna get kicker bc its so cheap. He couldve gotten me 2 12" 2007 L7's in the Livin Loud prefab box and a kicker zx1500.1 for 480 bucks total

yea i know everyone hates on L7's but CC does charge like 350 a piece for em or somethin rediculous like that. I'm much happier with my SSDs though obviously but they ran a prettier penny than 240 for subs and box

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 398
well if i get a job there this summer...which im prolly gonna do...then i will hook anyone up if they want kicker or anything since i will get good discounts

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Post Number: 825
"kicker zx2500 is 510"

holy sh!t, how much they pay you at cc?

Silver Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 391
Damn, I'm gonna either have to apply or have the chick I know who works there get me some shittt.

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 409
yea from what i know a kicker 2500 is around 510...if thats what i will pay then i will take like ten of em

Silver Member
Username: Holt_champ

Htown, MI

Post Number: 764
dang get me a zx2500.1 for 510!!

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 239
i put 2 tens in my sisters car when i was 14, lol so when she drove me around it would bump lol. was such a shitty sony setup but i was 14. lol

Silver Member
Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 224
yea when i was 12 i bought 2 12inch Sony Xplods and a Xplod amp and just put that in my dads car so when he drove me somewhere we woud thump a little:-)

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 434
i really, really, really, wanna work there this summer...i think it would be fun to work in the car audio section. and i could learn a lot about installing hopefully.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us