TC Sounds 3000?

Silver Member
Username: Tc_skier

Post Number: 196
What does everyone think about it? Would you choose anything different for 335 shipped? I'm backing out on my eD 13Av.2....eD can't set a firm date (its been a month since i ordered and they're still quoting 90 days like they were when i ordered), plus i just had a pretty bad experience with their warranty department which is supposed to be so great....that's a joke.

what else do you guys think? also, what amp would you use for it? anything that'll do at least 900 rms at 2 ohms available for less than 200 bucks? thanks

Silver Member
Username: Solo67042

KANSAS

Post Number: 174
the only obvious answer I can think of is the ssd but im sure a more knowledgeable person on her can come up with other opitons as well

Silver Member
Username: Solo67042

KANSAS

Post Number: 175
oo sorry u want an amp for less than 200.... my bad i should have read the thread twice.. I just bought a bd500 from tc and i was very impressed with their customer service, but i havent had a chance to put any power to it due to a weird connector.

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 468
ed sucks. 900 at 2ohm would push a SSD great.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3141
the tc3000 is one very nice sub, easily comparable to a q, mag, ssd, tc sounds is a great companey, the only thing i don't like about them is their subs have werid azz VC config's like svc3, so you have to check that carefully, as for an amp the only one i can think of would be a mtx 801d or 1501d they can be had for around $200 on ebay.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us