Wats a good "system"?

Username: Lakoda

AnywhereU.s.

Post Number: 4
hey i hear everybody talking about amps, subs, and all these. what do these do? i mean i know what they are and all just don't know why people need them? i mean my stereo system is badazz i think. and i don't have any of this stuff. so what does it do?

Gold Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 1176
...................are you lost?

AnywhereU.s.

Post Number: 5
no. i am really new to this stuff. and my friend has 2 square kicker subs and an amp. he's says they'll blow his windows out. and i am thinking about getting into this stuff.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1177
...........................your friend also knows nothing about car audio................

AnywhereU.s.

Post Number: 6
ooo... well what do u know to help me out?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4319
is this a joke?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1178
WE NEED STICKIES!!!!! sry be a lil more specific

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1622
ah help this guy out

Gold Member

Post Number: 1179
ya i was kinda thinking the same thing mike but if he honestly wants to get into car audio i didnt just wanna scare him off

AnywhereU.s.

Post Number: 7
why is everyone being d*cks? i asked a simple question. and now i'm getting rude answers. whatever. so what would be a good "system" say for a 2000 dodge dakota.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1180
if he is serious we will probly go through a few arguments about how kicker is not the best brand ever then he will think this forum is gayie and everyone will flame him then he will finally understand it all and end up being a bass head like the rest of us....the usuall nood cycle.........why dont you take some time to look at some past and present posts and then come back in a lil bit with some specific questions...we will be able to help a lil easier that way instead of tell me everything you know about car audio....that would take a rediculus anount of time

AnywhereU.s.

Post Number: 9
haha sorry guys. i was a little late on the post. so whats a good "system" for a 2000 dodge dakota?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1625
well in a truck just go w/ like a 10 seal or something that is if u want it to sound good, it would be real loud tho

Gold Member

Post Number: 1181
hmmmmm well give us some kind of budget and be prepared and redy to be open to new brands u have never heard of

AnywhereU.s.

Post Number: 10
like how loud?

Bronze Member

AnywhereU.s.

Post Number: 11
probably round 500-1000$. should i save more?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1626
just enough to fill in the low bass range in the spectrum

Gold Member

Post Number: 1185
ok do u want spl(LOUD) sql(suund quality loud) or sq(sound quality)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1186
bump???

Bronze Member

AnywhereU.s.

Post Number: 13
probably sql. that's both loud and sound quality right?

Bronze Member

AnywhereU.s.

Post Number: 14
what does "bump" mean?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1187
yes you will loose some volume but it will sound good at the same time........on that budget a pretty nice sql would be maybe 2 10" Fi ssd and a decent 1500w amp maybe...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1188
when u post its "SUPPOSED" to send the thread to the top of the message board but this forum has a lil problem with that somtimes

Bronze Member

AnywhereU.s.

Post Number: 16
ok yea that sounds cool. but what does "bump" mean? also what is the difference between stock and what you guys are telling me?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1189
do you see how whenever someone replys to this thread it goes to the top of the message board?? thats a bump and sometimes this forum dosnt bump and it makes me very angry!!!! stock normally dose not have subs, and it dosnt normally have amps for subs or speakers...also its low end stuff

Bronze Member

AnywhereU.s.

Post Number: 19
o i see. so it'll sound better.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1191
ya some people that love sq will replace every speaker in there car with extremely expensive gear and then amp all of it and put in some very nice subs so they can create the most accurate sound possible......on the other hand there are people like me who just like shiit to be really really loud and dont care to much about the other stuff so we load up a massive SPL sub with a big a5sss amp and let 'er rip

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 251
lol speaks da truf^

Gold Member

Post Number: 1193
well im out for the night..if u got any more q?s im sure others will be glad to help you out otherwise you can PM me and ill give ya some help

Gold Member

Post Number: 1194
lol im trying to put it in terms that wont overwelm him right now hah IM TIRED!! peace

Bronze Member

AnywhereU.s.

Post Number: 21
thanks man. i think i'm going to hit the can can as well. cya guys. thanks for the help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us