Mr. KingRob...sorry guys i had to do it..and i am replying to u KingRob.

Silver Member
Username: Footballa

Post Number: 168
wow. is all i have to say... all i'm trying to do is make this a fun forum!..and now u freak out on me? i don't even kno u and your callin me g@y? who are u? it seems like all u do is get on and talk smack. i mean seriously do u have a life? or does ur life jus blow azz? do ur parents love u? are u still deciding on ur sexu@lity? seriously this sh*t is getting extremely old.. and it seems like all u do is drag it on..and i can see why someone would post "UR G@y" for no reason.. u continually talk smack to ppl over the net.. its anoying. and if u don't like some of the threads i post. read and leave em. don't say ur lame or ur g@y.. it makes u seem like u call ppl g@y soo much your actually denying ur own sexu@lity. so please jus stop talking smack. it's extremely stupid. and the only reason i posted those pix was to see wat people think of them. i'm not trying to brag. n besides. i could really care less wat ppl say.. unless it's to my face or they kno who i am. all this means nothing. so please stop. thank you

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1019
"all i'm trying to do is make this a fun forum!"

the forum was perfectly fine without you FYI

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4316
"i mean seriously do u have a life? or does ur life jus blow azz?"

you're asking someone else if they have a life and asking if their life blows? your the loser that spent all that time copying and posting pics of girls from myspace and saying that they were yours and you banged them! sounds like your the only loser here.

Silver Member

Post Number: 169
ok thats kool.

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

DE US

Post Number: 528
kody ur a f@g

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1473
you both annoy me...

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1020
"kody ur a f@g"

he speaks the truth

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
ctmike. u kno alot about many things. and i respect u for that. but y do u cotinually keep bringin sh*t up that i've already explained? i told u it was "Just For Fun".. and u still bring it up.. and i wouldn't start talking about having no life.. u have over 4000 posts on this site. even if ur helping ppl it seems like this is your life. the net. thats extremely unhealthy. maybe its sumthing u do in ur spare time? i don't kno. but it's not healthy. i'm on the net for like 30-45 min a day. i have a life. i go to skool and after i train for football. lifting weights, running, ect. but ne ways jus please stop bringing stuff up. like i said it's over and all i'm trying to do is bring closure.

and other "Mike?" that's real cool. make fun of ppl over the net...nice way to get back at life huh? make fun ppl. dude ppl who make fun of ppl over the net must have a terrible life.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4872
OMG kody ur a ethugher where u live kody??? ill give you an adress see you there and we'll see whos the man???

i stay in chicago south side if u live near by u know how this shyt goes down... im juzz waiting..to see if u live closer...

Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4317
so you spent the 30-45 min. a day you get to spend on the net searching myspace for pics of girls to post saying you banged them? yeah guess that makes sense.

Gold Member
Username: Bump05

CashMoney, 15 Hd3 USA

Post Number: 1082
leave him alone he's bawlin hes got money
$kody$

Silver Member

Post Number: 172
dude u sign doesn't make ne sense. i'm in highskool...duh? and if u live in south side chicago...then u must be poor as hell. i have a million dollar home.. and an education! wow. look at u..going nowhere fast except to prison...please shut the hell up..

Silver Member
Username: Quig

PgH, PA US

Post Number: 444
wow kody u seem like ur the perfect person, liek a Dr. Phil wannabe... well quite honest, why dont u take that 45 min u spend on the net on this forum, and subtract it , and add it to ur football... we wouldnt mind... reallyt heres no reason for u here... u ruined it, no one will help u, no one will buy nething from u and id be suprized if anyone sold nething to u , so just leave, i think i speak for everyone .

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 529
i enjoy posting on this forum alot and i have a great life.. and i get tons of hott girls on the spare time

watever i do i have fun with it

now u.. ur just f@g . /close thread

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 530
and a liar i shud add.. a bad one

Gold Member

Post Number: 4874
ok dude u got a million dollars... and i got trillion dollars guts to make you shut the f u c k... where u live kody paris??? haha ok... then u must have money to get here and we;;ll see whos the dumass..

lawndale and 24th chicago illinois 60623

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
"Rick" sorry to say i don't wanna sell ne thing of mine. and i have already been hooked up. please kno ur facts. and with the whole there's kno reason for u here. the only reason ppl hate me.. is because i posted lame azz picks of random chicks...with by the way ctmike took like 5 minutes or less...u should kno u spend most ur time on here ne ways..ne ways i'm done with all this bullcrap...as i said. i'm trying to bring this all to an end. so please jus bare with me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4875
im 18 dude... u should be 18 or close... to see whos the real man at the end where u live kody?

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 549
kody, first of all, wow, dude, im being 100% serious, do us all a favor and leave, find another forum for god's sake.

And IF you had a brain, you could do some rough math and figure ctmike has been a member since feb of 16 (aka 14 months) and again if you did some rough calculating, itd come out to like 10 posts a day. Idk guys, its just me, but id venture to say thats far from unhealthy. Maybe some people are just knowledgable on certain topics. Leave dude

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1119
kody please leave. you annoy me and everyone else here. you will never have a good rep on ecoustics. jsut leave it at that and cut your losses

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 550
and kody, no one cares that YOUR PARENTS have a million dollar home. But ya know, if you bought it yourself, good for you. You're not the only one in the world with money, but again you didnt really prove your reliability or trustworthiness, so for all we know, you could be some broke azz section 8 dude posting at the library dreaming of a house like that. But im done now

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
u really think i'm going to waste my time on some little pr*ck like u?...probably not.. i have better things to do. like.. i duno.. go to college and get a high paying job? instead of working at mcdonalds like u...but even tho u probably don't it was an example...god now u see this is the crap i'm talking about...continually draggin stuff on..i'm done.. and i throwing up the white flag! jesus christ jus stop...it's sooo pointless.
Upload

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4318
hahaha. yes i have a life. i spend free time here when i get a break from my daughter, or bored at work. guess that makes me a loser. and bragging about your rich parents house, wow, that makes you so much cooler now doesn't it?

and i think the reason people hate you is cause you posted those pics, started several threads with different pics, and defended them. this is why i think your a retard and should kindly leave this forum:
"good job stupid f*ck"

what you said after i laughed at you when mr. kingrob first called you out about posting myspace pics. so please, if it makes you feel better, go ahead and talk shi_t about me over the internet if that makes you feel better about yourself. ohh, i like how you started this thread saying you didn't appreciate how kingrob was calling you ga_y and stuff, but you ended your paragraph with a 'thank you' and a kissy smiley? how ga_y is that you hom_o.

so it seems like you've been on for your 30-45min. for today, better get off the computer before your mommy yells at you.

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1121
^^^ LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Quig

PgH, PA US

Post Number: 446
this is sad he gets this much attention... after this post... everyon just dont even open this up... who cars just stop.

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 531

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 1068
dude cody, why do u have to bring money into this. i also live in a millon dollar home, but u shouldnt use that to fight ur battles, ppl will still kick the f*ck outta rich kids.... and that was stupid to post myspace chicks... get a life dog

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 379
another leave vote right here. you better watch out rob he plays football and lifts weights haha

Gold Member

Post Number: 4879
if i make 9 dollars and hour and you 40 an hour who the f u ck cares... man u juzz go spend your money and buy everyhting ur got damn @ss desire and shut the f u c k up.... nodoby wants you here and nobody cars about how much money u got...

go play with buttbuddie bill gates...

Gold Member
Username: Bump05

CashMoney, 15 Hd3 USA

Post Number: 1101
i wish i was rich :-) and id be chilling with bill gates too showing that fool the new system

Username: Lakoda

AnywhereU.s.

Post Number: 8
wow. i don't know. anyone on here, but it seems like this "kody" guy isn't liked very much. looks like things can get a little crazy around here.

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 301
"instead of working at mcdonalds like u"

Hey, I work at McDonalds. You think that is a bad thing? You should try working there, it isn't easy at all.

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

15 SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 715
OWNED...lol

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5041
"dude u sign doesn't make ne sense. i'm in highskool...duh? and if u live in south side chicago...then u must be poor as hell. i have a million dollar home.. and an education! wow. look at u..going nowhere fast except to prison...please shut the hell up.."

dude....i just lost all respect for you....i dont care if your dad is bill gates man....and YOU dont have a million dollar house, YOUR PARENTS have a million dollar house which YOU live in....chances are, i could be wrong, but you dont pay for the house....YOU dont have a million dollars, your parents do....oh and the way you type, doesnt seem like your getting a very good education lol

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 147.8 db Mov...

Post Number: 3422
Kody
your pathetic
i Made you and i can destroy you, MUAHAHAAHAHAHA

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6206
Alright guys, it's Friday so let's all be nice and have some beer instead of cyber fighting.

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 471
1. kody - Dont count your chickens before they hatch. Just because you can go to college doesnt mean youll get a high paying job.
2. I know people that are very smart, but don't have money. Does that make them dumb? No. I'm going to college but I worked at a supermarket for 3 years. Does that make me dumb too? McDonalds is just a starting point for most people, and maybe if you had a parttime job, youd have more respect for those people. Money is not an estimation of brain power.
3. lil rob has flamed you many times, and knows alot more then you. You really have nothing on him.
4. If you are so educated and smart, why do you type like I did when I was a 7th grader?

BAN/

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6396
I'm with Isaac. Bottoms up! Lets let this thing fade away please.....Upload

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 141
WOW I THINK UR MORE ANNOYING THAN ME!!!!!

Yea this thread will get deleted when they do ther maintenance...in the high peaks of the day
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us