OT: Nay XBOX 360 owners in here? I got problems

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 683
My console lieks to reset itself about 5-10 min after play. It pisses me off. Anyone know what it could be, if not, off to microsoft it goes.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1029
call microsoft n see what they say, if not did u get the warranty?

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 737
Power supply overheating. Raise it off the ground on all six sides.

Perhaps a fan on it.

If this doesnt do it, your problems are beyond an "easy fix".

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1031
yea id try n get an intercooler but id call microsoft first, see what they got to say, cuz my brothers got messed up and he called em and juss did a bunch of stuff n got it workin again

Bronze Member
Username: Kiker

Kearney, Nebraska US

Post Number: 36
probably your system settings are messed up.. go to the dash board and change them

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 106
I heard the intercooler is bad, some horror stories about people buying it then gettin the red halo

I just have mine on a 2 top tabble standing up
then i got my Viewsat in the middle then my ps3

Non of them overheat eva xbox360 does get pretty hot tho

Try just standing it up...dont waist money just yet on the Red Halo Cooler. If it is on ur carpet take it off. It needs to breath

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
O yeah also, dont and i mean dont get the xbox elite

HAving more problems then the XBOX 360

Anyone who got one just waisted money, obviously you just spent 800 dollaz for a Xbox 360

XBOX 360+Xbox Elite = 800

PS3 FTMW

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 686
Yea, I called them and they said unhook hard drive and all cables for a while. I left them out for 2 hours or so, and she is playing it without problems now. Maybe just needed a reset. OH, I GOT COMMAND AND CONQURE TODAY WHOOOHOOOO!!! I'LL BE UP ALL NIGHT.

Kevin << C&C nut

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
I love the C&C series, but the one for 360 i didnt like...The computer one is much better

Tiberium Sun i played for days and days and years

Bronze Member
Username: Mwyant19

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 100
i had problems with my 360 also. you have to make sure you have it laying down horizontally, not standing up (standup mode blocks the intake fans on the end of the console). keep off carpet and keep a few inches minimum on top, sides, and back. the aftermarket add-on fans really do extend the console life though by keeping interneal componenets cooler - same principle as computer cooling systems. if its turning off/resetting probly just a bad connection. like you said, unplug everything... wait 5 minutes and plug it all back in really good - including the harddrive. worst case: i did this once with my old xbox and once with my 360 and worked like a charm. 1)go buy a new one at wal mart. 2)put the busted xbox(360) and all wires/controllers in the cardboard box that your new one came in. 3)return to walmart and get yer money back. ** you can also swap harddrives to keep your saved games, but test it before returning because the harddrive could be your problem. also, i swapped a "big" for an "s" with my original xbox "trade". and i swapped a wireless for a wired on the 360 trade. lol worked like a charm! only done walmart but other stores prob work too...my original wouldnt open disk tray or play games, my 360 had "red lights" which means hardware failure. oh and if for some reason they give you trouble about the walmart swap, just say oops must be the wrong one and return the "new" one and you're back where you started. then you can send it in to microsoft, which sux cuz it can take 6-8 weeks and you pay shipping+parts not covered in warranty. walmart swap is much faster and free

Silver Member

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 102
any of you guys play cnc gens zero hour online? my sn is ihavenowins

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 692
I have C&C generals and zero hour, but I live in country where dial up rules haha. Soon I will have high speed, as AT&T says now. But I will play yall for sure hehe. I am C&C nut. I got red alert on PS1, and we have link cable. Me and bro play each other all time.

Kevin

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 694
I have C&C generals and zero hour, but I live in country where dial up rules haha. Soon I will have high speed, as AT&T says now. But I will play yall for sure hehe. I am C&C nut. I got red alert on PS1, and we have link cable. Me and bro play each other all time.

Kevin

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 699
Hey SPLcraze, how do you build silos on the 360 tibirium wars?

Kevin

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
you gotta click on ur building thing, then go ova and hit silos...There is a tutorial ur gonna have to do..I wish we was able to hook a mouse n keyboard up to play..like some ps3 games

if ur talkin about missle silo for nod..you have to build a tech center and satelite center...mostly everything..than ur silo is in the other categories..

U have a Buildin category
Defense category
Person category
Vehicle category

it is under defense

sry i don't no who ur playin as

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 703
I guess that would have helped to tell you huh. I found it though. I am not NOD. I had to click refinery, and on verticle tabs found the silo. Got tired of hearing, "silo needed" lol.

Kevin

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
Yea i get tired of..Insufficient Funds

PC trainers FTW

Silver Member

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 103
i like generals better cuz u dont need silos and the technology is more current. also, you CAN hook up a mouse/keyboard too the 360... but you have to buy this adapter. i cant remember what its called but its like $60 or 70. pretty much rip off unless you are lifetime PC gamer and just switching to 360. but i agree, strat games MUST have key/mouse. controller is almost impossible to move fast=win. you can hook up keyboard but not for gameplay, only menu screens.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 713
I am kicking @ss on here though haha. I am at the 5th mission now I think. Too easy. I love my strategy games.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us