Starting over

Bronze Member
Username: Jester_king

Post Number: 78
ok I thought I had decided what sub I want but whatever I'm gonna start over, ok my budget is 600-700 for subs, I am willing to use my entire trunk 15.7cubes I I am looking for sql, I either want 1 or 2 15"ers, also I dont know about electrical stuff, I dont have an amp but I will ask for advice on that later,

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 710
Fi or Audioque

Duh.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
see thats what my desicion was is 2 15" Fi Q or Bl's but someone said they wernt good and alphas were better but yeah

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1454
sq isnt usually much of an issue with trunk cars. i say the BLs. but any of them should be a good choice.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
ok thank you for the advice also what is the main difference between the bl nad the Q

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 716
3 letters?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
what?? lol, also what about TC sounds

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2307
TC sounds makes great quality stuff. Everyone just goes with Fi or Audioque because they're cheaper. I've thought about trying TC for a long time, but the sub I wanted an a VC config I didn't wanna deal with.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2308
BTW, you won't need nearly 16 cubes for 2 15s... you also realize that 15.7 cubes of trunk space will have to have a box built in it and destroyed to get it out, right? If you really intend on using that much space go with a couple of 18s or 4 15s. I would personally only use 10 cubes at must for 2 15s. Probably safer around 8-9 cubes. TC wouldn't be the best choice for your application because they tend to like small boxes...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
I was just saying that if needed I would use the untire trunk, also I was lookin at a sub for my friend and he wants a single driver with lots of power and really good sq also, I was looking at TC 5400 would that be worth the money??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
bump

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1037
rl-ps ... mags ... rd sonance

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
ok I figured I'm going with Fi Q or Bl dont know, but yeah, should I get a single 18" or 2 15"s

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
ok I figured I'm going with Fi Q or Bl dont know, but yeah, should I get a single 18" or 2 15"s
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us