18" q in ext. cab

Silver Member
Username: Garciag

Post Number: 167
so do you guys think this would fit in my extgended cab i have like 2 feet from the back of the cab to the rear of my seats, think thats the only place where i would have to worry about room

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
an another question whats the bp power option for on the Q

Silver Member

Post Number: 169
bump

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1785
it would fit but you'd pretty much have to make a wall. 18's require a lot of space. don't know about the option. i got mine before there was any. e-mail fi

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
hows that 18 sound compared to anything youve heard before does it get loud enough for you

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1790
it gets much louder on >40hz than most 2 sub setups around here i've seen, but they haven't been anything special. but mine is also in a trunk. overall, i'm happy with its performance. it gets pretty loud, and it is an sq sub after all. if you properly install one in your situation, you'll love it

Silver Member

Post Number: 172
sounds good thats what im looking for to get louder that 2 subs with just one and there aint many good systems out here either best one ive heard is 2 p3s or 2 15" cvrs was the loudest

Bronze Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Maitland, Florida

Post Number: 69
i have an ext cab ranger i right now have a solox 18 in there and am in the process of getting a 18 btl it fits and sounds fine my box is angled so i still have room.

Silver Member
Username: Hgihkcin

Lincoln, NE

Post Number: 175
i just did an install on a 18" q, it gets lower than crap, and it sounds amazing, it never distorts, i wish i would have had more than 5.5 cubic feet to work with though....

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
you guys have any pictures or anything to show so that i can look at the box design and i also looked at the bl not much price difference so i might go with that to, i just need help on the box so any suggestions
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us