How does this look

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2614
Going to start glassing my door pods next week. How does this look. 2 midrange and 2 tweets. You guys think I should mount the tweets up higher? 1 of them is in stock location and the other will be in some other location. Just looking for opinions.

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 295
in a truck?

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2616
yukon

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2617
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o16/bernymachd3/doors1.jpg

forgot to post up this picture haha. I meant, how does this picture look.

Silver Member

OK

Post Number: 297
so just 2 tweets and 2 mids in the whole truck? or just the front doors

Silver Member

OK

Post Number: 298
oh okay, i see

i looked at the picture lol

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2619
Pretty much I'm trying to decide where to place the midrange and tweeters. Should I mount the tweeters higher. Midrange is going to be located at the location you see. Not really sure what I want to do about the midrange though. I just ordered some stuff to do the project. Supplies should be here by next week.

Bronze Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 85
I i wear you Berny, id place the tweets higher up, the closer they are to your ears the betta...Atleast have them up higher mabe more in the front facing towards you

I put my bro's tweets on the upper trim rite around were your ear is, not only did it look good sounded great

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 534
I thought sound was supposed to bounce off something first, idk...

Gold Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1508
If your open on the placement of your drivers then get some carpet tape and stick them in different places and see where they SOUND the best to you. remember that low end response will be different once you get the speaker into a solid mounting position. This way you can get the best imaging.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11452
honestly that palcement looks really odd

y dont u place em level on the lower partnear the right side bottom

i personally like my twets near the speakers since my ears tend to pick up the gap how it sounds when they r far apart & i personally dont like tweets aimed directly to my ears ......

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2627
right now they are at the bottom level to each other on the bottom right. and the tweeters are just above that. But it doesn't keep up with 2krms on a passive setup. So I wanted to have the speaker placement the way you see it but aiming towards the dome light. and I'm debating on tweeter placement.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us