JL W6v2

Bronze Member
Username: Banginscrew

Post Number: 58
i have 2 12" w6's hooked up to a Orion 2500D.... would it sound better in a ported or sealed box??? there already in a sealed but i want to know if it would sound better and louder in a ported box....

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12658
those subs love sealed but in a nice low tuned ported box they will get loud and sound clean.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4271
you'll lose some sq but gain some output going ported. take it you're not happy with the output?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12659
ctmike i see you are busy over at the circuit city forum. lol.

that was funny about the sony subs. lol.

anyways getting back to topic, you will definately be louder like mike said.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4272
yeah, when i'm bored and not much over here i like to post over there to. try to pm all the people over there to come join over here but so far i've only gotten a couple to come over, but never see them much anymore. plus the last few days when i do come here it seemed like it was flooded with kicker praising noobs to the site and really wasn't much going on.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2367
I got my W6 in a JL spec ported box and it has some good bump. Never tried sealed...

And ctmike, lol, I got pms from you at CC to come here. I was gonna reply, but didnt..

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4290
haha, yeah, i like to pm people to come here and leave that place. trying to get everyone off that forum and piss them off:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us