Questions

Bronze Member
Username: Jester_king

Post Number: 71
ok a few Q's first what is the difference between sql and sq, also if you have a box with the subs facing > that way will the top of the box need room or can the top of the box be right up againts the top of the trunk also my trunk height is around 19" could I fit an 2 18" Fi Q's side by side?? sorry if this is hard to understand

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1002
sq- subs that sound good and that are very accurate
sql - subs that get loud and sound good doing it

and good luck fitting 2 18"s in a trunk

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2202
What he said ^^^^^^

Two 15s don't even fit in a lot of trunks.....

Bronze Member
Username: Jester_king

Post Number: 72
ok, also is an Fi Q a sql or sq sub, and I am almost certian that 2 15's will fit in my car

Gold Member

Post Number: 1005
it's a sql sub

also...if you want to go 2 15"s ported, you are going to need 7-8 cuft before sub and port displacement

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4268
strong sq sub imo. really nice sub at a great price. probably be getting two q's myself soon.

and what kind of car you have because two 15"s in a trunk is really hard to get in, properly. i had a hard time getting my one 15" in the trunk of my accord, and it was in probably the smallest recommended box kicker says for it. it's better to get one properly boxed sub then a pair in a box not really good enough for them.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1006
yeah the q gets pretty loud for being a little more sq oriented

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2209
" it's better to get one properly boxed sub then a pair in a box not really good enough for them. "

X2 That couldn't be more true, a speaker will have very poor performance in too small an airspace.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us