Sony Xplod made me laugh

Bronze Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 49
So i was at Circuit city today, gettin stuff (non car audio related), and i went to the car audio section. I over head the guy workin tellin some lady (about 19 yrs old pretty fine) what to get
ok here how it went

Lady;Hi i'm looking for somthing loud
CC guy: Well Right now we have this new Sony Xplod's 2 15's in a special box, It is the loudest thing out there

Me in back ground HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
I laughed histarically, and butted in to explain the truth to the lady, told her about Fi, audiogue, DD, and many others

In the end she gave me her number HA HA BALLIN
I think ima call her in 3 days

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Http://www.realmofexcu..., And Shepher... USA

Post Number: 2784
omg, I would have had to laugh too...."Its the loudest thing out there"....jeez I wonder why they don't have the world record then?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2423
"In the end she gave me her number HA HA BALLIN
I think ima call her in 3 days"

I'm sure she gave you her number to point her toward good car audio,nothing more Dru,nothing more :-)

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 1049
damn dude, nice work.... lol

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1216
Well... you better call her and ask if she enjoys 3" Jewish cock before you waste time throwing any serious moves on her.

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1742
lmao.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
"you better call her and ask if she enjoys 3" Jewish ci½ck"

Looks like u messed up hold on let me halp

"you better call her and ask if she enjoys 30" Jewish ci½ck"

i actually called her up a cup min ago. were goin to the beach tommarow let me pull out my speedo, then she'll run away ha ha

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12221
u better take pics or ur fired...

Silver Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 973
thats some good sh!t there dru

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2335
Damn you were too eager man, you gotta wait a little bit before you call her. And why you calling her at 11 30 at night? (the very least.. if you're on the west coast) She could be sleeping then she would really hate you.

Bronze Member
Username: Wrencher

Brighton, Illinois USA

Post Number: 34
Or worse, you could have interupted her in bed with some other dude! That really pisses them off.

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

DE US

Post Number: 471
pics or its b/s

Silver Member
Username: Quig

PgH, PA US

Post Number: 394
^^^^^^ lol. wat did the CC guy say/do?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
Sat there...And looked dum, then shen she left, he started to say

CC - What are you doing
Me- Standing here lookin at the systems
CC - No y did you do that, i no what i'm talkin about
Me - Obviously not, if you think Xplod are the loudest
CC - They are i have 2 in my car, and there amps are steller
Me - who says steller, my point exactly, I'll tell u sumtin throw those away and get something betta
CC - Well i was thinkin about gettin some kenwoods
Me - .........(very long pause so i dont bust out laughing)How did you get a job here, listen get some FI, DD,RD,Audioque,AA ( listed more and im just abreating them)
CC - C now i neva heard of those b4 so they obviously sux
Me - HA HA HA HA ( and i left)i wasnt gonna sit there arguing about this sht any longer

I sent back there today(with the girl), into the car audio section, the manager came up to me and told me to leave

I took pics,dropped camera in the water then in sand, i hate u for tellin me to take pics my camera is broken, im gonna try n see if i can still get the pics out, if i do i will post them

What should i do
a. Leave it outside to dry
b. inside to dry
c. put it by a fan
d. other

Silver Member
Username: Quig

PgH, PA US

Post Number: 399
rofl u broke ur camera just as soon as ur life does this fairytale story on u... and for the CC guy not hearing about any of them... its because all he does is take that CC job as a job... he dont do any research or read on the net, and BB and CC only cary them garbage brands (other then Rockford and kicker) because thats all they can afford i guess.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 147.8 db Mov...

Post Number: 3399
you had nothing better to do then go to CC and make someguy look like an idiot while you acted like a complete dick????

Loser!

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2297
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
"you had nothing better to do then go to CC and make someguy look like an idiot while you acted like a complete dick"

LOL Yup, i like to make them feel dum, it is funny, just like most of u try to make me feel dum

Silver Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 979
"you had nothing better to do then go to CC and make someguy look like an idiot while you acted like a complete dick????"

actually reckless he didn't just go there to make an employee look like an idiot...

read the first post again

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 529
i dont believe you, where is this mistery girl. Ur camera happened to break...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
idc that u don't believe me, you really don't have to, i didnt do this to show off or ne thing, just did it cause it was funny

Gold Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 1155
yeah complete BS right there. over half of us on here wouldnt go up and do that, we just like to think we would. plus the camera breaking as soon as you get pics, well thats just "coincidence" aka BS lol. good story though

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 131
i believe you splcraze lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
So what u sayin eva one on here is scarred....I sure as hell ain't. Some people mite get nervous or w/e i don't

You mite be scared ta do that, but not me

Gold Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 1156
ok well, not that im scared, I just dont care to go try and explain to some guy that is working there for money, not so much a passion of car audio to tell him what is good and what isnt especially when he is tought out of a booklet on how to sell. thats all he cares about is makin money there and if he can get his kicker comps for a discounted price and he likes the sound of em, dont rag on him, just let it be.

think u are all high and mighty cuz you have better equipment than him, well then good for you. I just wouldnt go out of my way to try and do all that BS

Gold Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 1158
why doesnt this ish bump up

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 375
i believe him...

Silver Member
Username: Clouduz

Post Number: 203
umm....not to be mean, after all this did you wake up? Cuz camera mysteriously broke so no proof huh? Well shiit happens, just this time it didn't lol just messing with ya don't get mad

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
I'm not gonna get mad, i didnt go on here to say i got a girls number. I went and made this thread i seriously thought it was funnny, how he said this sony box is the "loudest thing out there".

I got the number, and i wasnt gonna change the story,and say i didnt, eva thing i said was what happened.

I did it, not cause i wanted to feel all big and mighty, just cause she was a pretty grl, and if that was me in there, i didnt know nothing bout car audio, and he was feeding me that bs i would have liked someone to do the same.

Spending , i think it was almost 300, cause of the so called special box. That is just a waist of money

Bringing a camera to a beach

Water + Sand all around = Not Smart lol

Thanx
Dru Abraham

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 628
Your camera didn't break. You never met a girl at circuit city. You probably did hear a CC employee endorsing sony xplods though.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
Grant, you don't have to believe me, like i said b4 i don't care, i'm not on here to prove that i can get girls. I know i can gotten many fine ones, i dont need to post pics of no girls. Who am i tryin to impress you guys HA HA HA HA HA

I was just gonna do it this one time, cause the tru story behind it was funny

And i broke a 150 dolla camera...sure I'm Not mad

Sht atleast i didnt lie, and post fake pics from myspace like that one kid, names shall not be mention

Pull up the B.S. flag, say i'm lying

CAUSE I DON"T CARE, You don't have to believe me

The ones that do
Thanx
Dru Abraham

Bronze Member
Username: Fac3l3ss

Post Number: 44
good story dru...i woulda appreciated the help myself..i've just recently got interested in audio equipment...i've purchased some shitty sh*t cause of cc and futureshop ...only cause i have very little experience...i spent $600 just getting my deck and 2 shitty speakers installed at futureshop...then few days later one of the speakers stopped working..lol..people...i hate getting ripped off

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 724
you are a complete d!ck. how would you feel if some guy came in and started insulting your knowledge on something you probably don't care about and making you look like a complete fool in front of people. just keep your mouth shut next time.

if you've ever worked a 8 hour shift in your life you would know that it is hard enough without some dbag hassling you about something irrelevant. what do you expect him to do say" well... all our equipment sucks, i know very little about our products, and i think you should go somewhere else."

come on man

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 299
"How did you get a job here, listen get some FI, DD,RD,Audioque,AA"

Whats a FI?

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
Nick you no what i mean Fi, i had caps on

To singleman...Yeah your rite i neva worked an 8 hour shift, i worked 12 hour to 15 hour shifts

I wasnt there to make fun of him, i just didnt want this person to spend a sht load of money and get sumtin shtty

Not like i said..Listen here GYPSY..quit tryin to sell this lady shtty subs..Dum@zz..no i said that there are better subs than xplod for the money...

He was just mad cause he lost a sale

No insulting...What so every

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
Ive worked a CC b4...If someone did that to me, i wouldnt care...Im extremely into car audio, I just want people to get the best for there money

I no people that got shty systems..I explain tot hem that there is betta

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5035
how was working at CC...im thinking about getting a job there?

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
it wasnt bad...Pretty good money.. i made around 14 n hour in the car audio section first i worked the floor at 9 an hour
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us