DD 9515 or Atomic Apx 18

Username: Mikeneufeld

Abbotsford, BC Canada

Post Number: 1
need a good daily street beater and was wondering if i could have some input on these 2 drivers, will be running off a memphis 4k for daily..

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4812
atomic its th ebest choice if ur oging with that amp

Abbotsford, BC Canada

Post Number: 2
what to expect out of these drivers. i have mainly only used lower end drivers cvx, type r, l7 and so on.... need some more input...

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 668
Atomic will be louder, but I would go with the 9515 any day.

The 9515 has amazing SQL, one of my favourite drivers. I'm also quite biased in this situation, as I've never heard an Atomic driver, and have heard a few DD drivers.

As for what to expect, I would suggest making sure you got an extra set of whities close at hand.

Abbotsford, BC Canada

Post Number: 4
lol.. thanks for the feedback...lol

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2162
For daily I would definitely use a 9515 (I have one). I think the Atomic is more of an an SPL sub.

Abbotsford, BC Canada

Post Number: 5
see thats what i here... i see way more guys use the 9515 than the atomic for daily, but i can get the apx for a smokin price... is it worth it.... or pay a little more for the dd... and be done with it...

Silver Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 467
Does that memphis really pull 4k? I mean, would it be able to power two 9512's or 9515's

Abbotsford, BC Canada

Post Number: 10
i have mine on order, got a good price on it.... i would assume it does rated power and atleast 2k per 9512 shud be good imo....

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1081
i am going against the grain on this one, i would say atomic just for the fact that they CAN be had very cheap. like you said im sure your getting a nice price, and personally im not an SQ kinda guy. Atomic is very tuff to beat for the price

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2290
um the 4kw will probably put out 4500+ watts... no problems there... anyways, i would run the spx with the power

Bronze Member
Username: Jode

Post Number: 16
Sorry I can't say which 1 to take but I live in germany and the guys over here love them. For the SPL side of it they use the APXX and I know a lot of people that us the APX for a dailey driver. The SQ is suppose to be realley great considering you can also beat the hell out of them.

Cya Brian

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2439
Get both and test em out,see what you like and then sell the least favorite at a loss.Sell it me...:-)

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12629
yep. the apx hits real low and consider to be one of the best sounding spl subwoofer there is.

anyways no matter what you choose, you will like it. just get the one that is more convinient to get.

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 656
If you aren't dead set on those subs, I can give you a KILLER deal on a RD Super Heavyweight. Shoot me an email.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2441
"If you aren't dead set on those subs, I can give you a KILLER deal on a RD Super Heavyweight. Shoot me an email.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com"

^I was waiting for that.How much is a killer deal?I'm too lazy to E-mail.

Bronze Member
Username: Da_jay_man06

Crestview, Florida U.s.a

Post Number: 31
Fi BTL (FULLY LOADED) ftw lol, imo
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us