My Circuit City Visit =)

Silver Member
Username: J_c_wheeler8

Columbus, IN United States

Post Number: 455
I went in there with my buddy yesterday, cuz he was looking for an inline fuse. He found one, and I was talking to the 3 guys back there at the roadshop asking them what kind of systems they all had, and they all said Kicker. I was like ook.. what kind? One guy had a solo x (12"), and i didnt bother asking the other 2. I told them that I used to have 2 12" CVR's, but I sold them to get some Type R's, and I might as well have just said I replaced an 18" BTL with a 10" sony xplode.. They were all like NOOOOOOOO!! Why did you do such a thing.. yada yada yada, and I just laughed, and asked if they ever heard of Fi, and they looked at me weird and said no... Nevertheless, I've come to the conclusion that CC officially has no idea what they are talking about.

Silver Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 951
Old news

Silver Member

Post Number: 456
Appreciate your input

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 620
Congratulations. This is like the 100th post about how some big chain audio store is stupid. They didn't know about Fi, big whoopt. Now you get to feel smug and make posts about it on the internets. I doubt the workers really care, it doesn't mean they get paid anymore and they don't sell fi anyways.

Silver Member

Post Number: 457
"This is like the 100th post about how some big chain audio store is stupid."

-This is my 2nd post i've seen

"They didn't know about Fi, big whoopt. Now you get to feel smug and make posts about it on the internets."

-Let me tell you, i am feeling about a 9 right now on the smug scale. Let me make more posts about this on the 'internets' k?

"I doubt the workers really care, it doesn't mean they get paid anymore and they don't sell fi anyways."

-I doubt the workers even know their ignorance when it comes to this. I wasnt posting this to put the workers down, I know those guys there, and they are nice guys, but with that aside it is interesting how good people can agree to disagree. Who even mentioned their salary?

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 361
^^^ agreed x2 John

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 540
for the record they get 80 percent off all kicker products, i couldve gotten a zx1500 ($1000 retail) for 240 bucks brand new with tax and full warranty. I wouldn't mind rollin kicker if i could get a couple g system for nothin.

And for the record, you cant buy like 10 and sell em, they have very strict policy guidelines about keeping the products for a at least a year, etc.

Gold Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 1160
I know of AA, RE, DD, etc. etc. and I worked as a salesperson back in the roadshop at the Louisville circuit city. Most other people in our department were retards. Our manager tried to tell someone that the Kicker L7 or MTX 9500 would beat a JL W7 in SQ anyday. I corrected him. Too bad every time I mentioned a company to them that never heard of their comeback would be, Ya, most of those small companies are overrated. A kicker will DOMINATE them.

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1031
i worked at circuit city too ... easy money ... mad tips ...

and cal i did that for a long time .. if u guys remember i sold alot of kicker back in the day hahaha...

i had more amps then u could imagine

eclipse too :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12648
mike loudon i just lost all respect for you. lol.

just playin man.

not all circuit city guys are idiots but alot of them are. its not that they don't know wtf they are talking about. its their arrogance that pisses me off.

i've said this before and i'll say it again. if you go talk to a best buy guy, he will tell you that circuit city guys are full of sh!t. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 826
I agree Chad most of them are just to full of themselves. They always talk to me like Im a dumbas* and have no clue what Im talkin about. BB installed my alarm and the first guy i talked to was about my age but if i asked him a question he would give me a dirty look and then be umm yea.. but the other guy up there was really nice and great customer service. He was prolly the manager or somethin.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1032
ohh all my co-workers besides my boy are retarted there ...

when i had my old spl system ...4 l7s ... 2 kx2500s ... my manager ...MANAGER@! ... told me that it was only gonna hit 130 dbs ... i told him he was full of $hit and knew nothing bout car audio ... i told him he was unqualified for the position and that i should be the mananger .. haha

154.4 btw :-)

and btw chad ... eat me :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12653
rofl.

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 570
hah mike louden is that true or just mesin wiht us?

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 625
John my overall point was: what is it to you that they don't know anything about car audio? Who cares? It doesn't help you and it doesn't help anyone else here. The fact that CC and others are retards is a moot point.

"-I doubt the workers even know their ignorance when it comes to this. I wasnt posting this to put the workers down, I know those guys there, and they are nice guys, but with that aside it is interesting how good people can agree to disagree. Who even mentioned their salary?"

Really? Me too. Thats what I am trying to say. Let them remain stupid.

You don't like how they are arrogant or w/e at these places? Don't shop there.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4277
exactly^^

and imo how can you laugh at people when you yourself were just on here not to long ago asking how to tune a box after you made it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1034
oh im 100 percent serious this was ... 4 years ago tho

Silver Member

Post Number: 466
-what is it to you that they don't know anything about car audio?
::Them misinforming customers and attempting to misinform me by selling my stuff that is way overpriced, and when I spend $50 less online my dollar goes much further.

Who cares?
::I don't care, its just when people try to tell me im wrong because of something someone said at circuit city, and try to make me look stupid because of it, I find it humerous.

-It doesn't help you and it doesn't help anyone else here. The fact that CC and others are retards is a moot point.
::I never called them retarded or stupid ignorant phucks, or whatever words you wish to put in my mouth, i simply said "Nevertheless, I've come to the conclusion that CC officially has no idea what they are talking about."

-"You don't like how they are arrogant or w/e at these places? Don't shop there."
::Please re-read my initial statment..
"I went in there with my buddy yesterday, cuz he was looking for an inline fuse."
I was with a friend, and wasnt shopping for myself.

Obviously this thread wasnt directed towards you or ctmike, who know everything there is to know about caraudio and the only reason their accounts are still active is to continue to try to make people feel bad about themselves. If ur gonna try to put words in my mouth and be a d!ck about it, you can most certainly phuck off.

ctmike, as for you, why are you still living? It is obvious you know everything there is to know about everything in this world, and have nothing left to achieve. Might as well put an end to it.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5023
lol ctmike...im waiting for someone to come on here and give a story of how they tried to own a CC/BB person but instead got owned themselves...just watch out who your gonna mess with, never know if he knows what hes doing or not...
and hell, you can pay me about $10 to stand there and sell stuff i dont know about...ill make stuff up all day long as long as i get paid, and i wont give a f-ck if someone comes up to me owns me in the subject...cause ill be getting paid lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1035
id love for someone to try and own me when im at circuit city ... bring it on :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us