Jensen VM9510 SUBWOOFER!!

Username: Eaks

Post Number: 1
Hello guys.. I got my sub working with this deck alright by using a Y-to split the single output and it works fine for CDS and stuff..

but i find when i use the AVs (my laptop and i also use my ipod on this) that my sub doesn't work..

My question is that can i enable my subwoofer to work when in a mode other than cd? (not sure about tuner cuz i dont lissen to rap on the radio)..

Thanks..

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 456
Why are you splitting the output? Doesn't that deck have front, rear, sub and center outputs? The front and rear outputs should be on the harness, at least that's what it looks like on the manual (link), page 4.

Post Number: 2
Yes.. but the subwoofer output is only 1 jack.. cuz its mono.. but when i send it to the amp i need it to be two.. so i used a Y!!

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 458
ok gotcha, the way it was worded it sounded like you were splitting your rear feed for some reason. The only thing I can think of is that the deck is not processing the sound that's runing through your aux AV sources so they may not be outputting enough bass to drive your sub.

Post Number: 3
So theres no way to get my amp/sub to be anabled while in the auxilery/dvd modes?

Thanks

Username: Blasito1973

Monterrey, Nuevo leon Mexico

Post Number: 1
i had this trouble with a jvc unit the thing is that the setup on the audio for the dvd's was 5.1 just put this on stereo and vuala the trouble is fixed i hope this works

Post Number: 4
Thanks.. Will try that tomarrow!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us