New Project

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1280
So guys I'm lookin at getting a Jeep Wrangler. My Cherokee almost killed me last night so I need something new A.S.A.P. Needless to say, my 15's wont go in a Wrangler so I am looking at doing one, MAYBE two 10's. I have my zx750.1 that I am going to use. What are some good suggestions that will run at 800 @ 2 ohms? I'm kinda thinkin about doing assassins but give me some ideas

Silver Member
Username: Waterboy2289

Georgia, DiRtY SoUtH ... 2 18 SX w/ ...

Post Number: 352
The trouble with getting a wrangler is theft. How do you plan on keeping people from stealing your stuff?

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5ED9.1=Boom, New Jersey Audioque...N...

Post Number: 264
Wrangler safer than a Cherokee? you got me on that one

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1282
I can take the face off of the original CD player and mount my alpine behind the face of the stock one, I'm going to do the sub downfiring, and I will put the amps under the seats and just know when and when not to bump.

I got to looking and I think I could do a 12" SSD or TC-9.

Any other suggestions?

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1284
my cherokee cut off on me and I almost rear ended someone and then almost had a head on with someone else within 2 seconds of each... plus my cherokee has been run hard and put up wet MANY times and is getting old and things are breakin left and right. we're spending 200-300 every month for the past 6 months replacing sh!t on it which is a car payment. why replace when I can make a payment and have something better. plus I've always wanted to build up a wrangler (lift, tires, bumpers, exhaust etc.)

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1285
now if I was a noob sayin I was gonna be buyin a sony xplod, people would be jumpin all over me.... come on guys

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1286
bumpo

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 563
wel why do u say his stuff wil get jacked just get a 200 dolar alarm.. ist that easy and u can bump al u want when you get one.. unless u live in one of those hood cities no affense to anyone

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1287
I have an alarm but when I dont have my top or doors on, it will do no good.

Any input? Anyone?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us