Ever heard of MegaLoud?

Silver Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 383
Have you ever heard of MegaLoud subs? The local audio shop around here is all about them and I wanted to hear one so I went there yesterday and asked if they had any set up. The guy said it was my lucky day because he had drove his wife's car to work, and it had one in there. So he brought me out and had me sit in it to check it out. This thing was LOUD! He was giving it about 1500 watts just for daily driving but said it could handle about 6000 for comps. I was truly amazed for 1 12" sub. I thought that mine was loud for daily driving, but this thing just sh.it on it. He said it hit 153 on TL in the last comp it was in, and it's his wife's car! You guys should definitely look into these. They run for about $400 and are definitely worth it.

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1837
i found a site with them on it
http://www.caraudiosubwoofers.com/index.php

Silver Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 384
Ya, I know of that site, I just wanted to know if anyone on here has heard them before and I was telling a little bit about them. They are a great sub for the price if you ask me.

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 789
They sound generic,MegaLoud lol!! I believe you tho but the name is just stupid.

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1738
do those look like cheap RD's/atomics to anyone else?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4964
yea they look just like them

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1368
wtf wut was that ghey music that was on that page rofl

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 792
lol i didnt notice that music the first time,i had my speakers off. The merry christmas is a lil old. That guy is from Baaston you can really tell.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us