Incriminator 187's?

Username: Armstrong

Post Number: 1
hey, i'm looking to buy 2 12" subs for no more than $250. i'm looking for sql for rap. i kind of have limited room (honda accord) so i'm most likely going sealed. after doing a little bit of research i came across the incriminator 187's. i couldn't really find much info or reviews about them, but the stuff i did find said they're pretty good subs. does anyone have any experience with these subs?

Silver Member
Username: Liqdfire3

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 237
sup bro. you they guy that came over from caraudio.com? i havent heard them in person but if you want to see what they are capable of, there are a few vids of them on realmofexcursion.com but from what i have heard incriminator audio is a pretty sturdy company as far as build quality and performance goes. i say give it a shot. put them in 1.25cu.ft. sealed per sub and give the pair 600 rms clean. maybe a kx750.1 you can find them on ebay pretty cheap.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4800
those are lil beasts man very efficient and welll worth it.. the only down sides its more of a psl sub than a sq sub tho... ull be good if u go with incriminator audio...

but ur best choice will be th phoenix gold zr it willg et as loud as the 187 with so much sq.. and thats if u like to run with mainstream sub it will not dissapoint you... and its also less expensive u can get a pair for around 120 shipped and when u get yoru hands on them they will surprise you :-)

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 786
FUN FACT.....187 is the police code for murder!!

Just in case you all didnt know

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1366
yah all of IA line has to do with death LOL realy.... no joke i dont know the whole sub lin but check it our LOL

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1650
Fun Fact

redrum is murder back words

Username: Armstrong

Post Number: 2
ok back on topic, how are the 187's?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help