Bronze Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 37
BUMP

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2661
what does that prove about the conspiracys tho? try to find a plane hitting the pentagon... you wont.. and there are videos of what did hit it.. they just wont show anyone...

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1153
It's all true... I have been trying to tell people this since In Plane Site came out, but everyone thinks it is crazy so I gave up. It is clear to anyone with a brain that a missile hit The Pentagon. Secret Service and CIA operatives confiscated all videos from the gas station that had a clear view of it MINUTES AFTER it was hit. This is not disputed by anyone. How did they move so quickly? How did they know where to go? Why won't they release those tapes?

Also, every eye witness (and also videos and pics that weren't confiscated) that saw the WTC get hit said the planes had no windows, indicating they were military planes and not commercial jetliners. The jet engines found in the rubble beneath the Pentagon were of a totally different type than those on the plane they said hit it. They were planted. The government planned this whole thing so they would have a valid reason to take over the world and control the planet's oil. They also murdered everyone on the real planes. Sad but very true.

You think Iraq is bad? Wait until we invade Iran and North Korea. All we get is lies and more lies from the assholes that "run" this country. If you think I am full of shit, open your eyes and take a look at the clear evidence:

http://www.911inplanesite.com/
http://tvnewslies.org/html/9_11_facts.html
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/01/10/oneill.bush/
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1531304,00.html
http://www.loosechange911.com/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
Neva said it had to do with the conspiracy. it just has to do wit 9/11 wich we seem to have been talkin to

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2359
Being from boston, and personally knowing a victim on one of the planes (Cousins wifes brother) I dont fall for that consparicy theory crap. Its in poor taste to involve all those victims in some sort of fantasy lie. What next, The Holocaust never happened?
Grow up.

Sure, there stuff going on behind close doors, but thats life.
And the report of the plane having no windows? It was made by Fox. I wouldnt trust them to tell me it was sunny outside.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4975
wow...that is quite the theory brad...i gotta disagree with the plane not hitting the pentagon thing...
for all i know i could be wrong, but my friends mom works at a building less than 1000 yards from the pentagon. everyone whos been on 95 heading south into VA, when you go by the pentagon, itll be on your right, theres a white building, on the right, real close to the pentagon. she works there. her office is in clear view of the penatgon. she saw the plane fly over head and hit the pentagon. my friends dad works in the pentagon, he heard the plane hit and then ran out and saw the plane in the mess.
now im not gona argue about this cause im not into argueing politics cause i dont follow it closely, like i do baseball lol.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2361
Heres another point of view, (consparicy theory), This time its the devil work, not US or Bin Ladden.

http://www.christianmedia.us/devil-face.html

Upload

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1155
Ummm Marc... your comment of "grow up" is not only ignorant but the reason this country doesn't fully realize what actually happened. Have you seen the polls? 36% of Americans believe that the government is behind this. Quote: "36% of Americans consider it "very likely" or "somewhat likely" that government officials either allowed the attacks to be carried out or carried out the attacks themselves. Thirty-six percent adds up to a lot of people. This is not a fringe phenomenon. It is a mainstream political reality." End quote.

I am surely not alone, and do you think it is easy to come out and say things like I just did in my last post? And what do I have to gain from this? I am truly sorry you lost someone in this tragedy but how does that prove what actually happened to them?

Yanks... read the dozens of eye-witness reports of people that said there was "no way" that a plane hit the pentagon. I have never read even one report from anyone that saw it happen that said they saw anything remotely resembling a plane hit the Pentagon. Look at the hole it made and the windows that remained unbroken and the engine that was found planted in the rubble. Think about it... why were the crews that found the black boxes from all of the planes told to "shut up and keep your mouths shut about what you saw"? Why did they tell us that no black boxes were ever found? Can anyone dispute what I am trying to say here with facts? I would sure love to hear it.

About the plane having no windows, you truly think this was solely made up by Fox? Have you ever bothered to look at or read the facts? And why do you think CNN and Time Magazine and many other major news organizations are risking serious trouble and are still posting links that I put here? Why would they bother?

But whatever, believe what you want, that's what the government is counting on... blind sheep that follow what they are told. Fuck it. I am done with this. The current state of the USA is a sad, sad reality.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2363
'' 36% of Americans believe that the government is behind this. Quote: "36% of Americans consider it "very likely" or "somewhat likely" that government officials either allowed the attacks to be carried out or carried out the attacks themselves. Thirty-six percent adds up to a lot of people. This is not a fringe phenomenon. It is a mainstream political reality." End quote. ""

""blind sheep that follow what they are told.""

Exactly.

You've been around Brad. You know what the rest of the world thinks of americans.

And I agree, "The current state of the USA is a sad, sad reality."

BTW, Almost as bad as Fox,

Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. (TBS, Inc.), a Time Warner company, ... with Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its divisions, including CNN, TBS, TNT, ...

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4976
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YVDdjLQkUV8&mode=related&search=

i thought this video does a good job showing the plane hit the pentagon....
but i do believe a plane hit the pentagon, maybe im wrong, who knows...i respect what your saying and did read on this links you gave...there is some interesting stuff on there.
but i did see the pentagon just a few days after it happened and im no expert on planes hitting buildings or anything, but it certainly did look like a plane hit it. a pretty big sized peice of the pentagon was destroyed. and not too mention the people i know who saw it happen.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4978
i personally would like to talk to the cab driver (if you watch the video i posted, youll know what im talking about)and see what he has to say...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
I just find this weird, not sayin it is a conspiracy....JUST WEIRD Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4239
all im saying is i agree with you brad an am into all that sh;t but people think im crazy as well. i know alot about the illuminati and stuff

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2664
A thing to add about the pentagon, look at the light poles, no damage to them at all, if they hit a wing they would have dented if not taco shaped bend... or rip the wing off... no debre from it, also there was a kind of trail there days before it was hit, same path the plane supposedly took, also the engine they found i think they said belonged to a missle. But i still dont see why they wont release tapes that would completely end the conspiracy theory...... unless its true...just like he mentioned earlier.. a gas station had clear view of it and tapes were confiscated ASAP

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4924
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

have fun :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us