Anyone interested in a few US Amps?

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 643
We have a sale on most US Amp lines and if anyone interested in any just let me know model number and I will get price for you.

Thanks
Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 660
AX-500DE
AX-1000DE

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Rtyauch301

Post Number: 152
i need specs on a pre 1999 US Amps USA-100HC if u might have those but not the price

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 644
I only have the new line, sorry. I will be back in office Monday and will get prices for you.

Kevin

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 657
AX.500DE $390
AX.1000DE $625

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2442
Ouch!That's expensive :-(

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 658
Ya, not much of a price break. But cheaper than anywhere else :-) . I can work with price a tad, but he lives in Canada :-(

Kevin

Gold Member

Post Number: 2444
Friggin Canadians...

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2176
Hey Kevin, do you think you could get me an instruction manual for an AX TU300 and would it cost much?

I bought one on clearance from a shop who was clearing out their US.A. stuff and it didn't come with anything...... might sound weird but it just bothers me not having it.....

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 669
I will see if I can get ya one :-) If not, may can find an online manual.

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 722
Tim.

http://www.usamps.com/old_site/technical/documentation.htm

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2211
Ok that would be great, just send me a P.M.

And yeah I looked online and they don't have it.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 679
I can't find anything for you M.S. I can't get manual or find on online :-(

Kevin

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2232
Damn, well thanks anyways. There's a place that deals US amps around here, I'm gonna talk to them at a comp that they're hosting this summer.

Username: Usampfreak

Post Number: 1
Kevin, You and your company are not Authorized dealers so please stop posting on the internet.
Greg Carolus

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 732
pwnt

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 688
We sure aren't. Never said we were either. I got not guide lines from distributor saying I can not post either. If you would like to continue this conversation email me. If you do not want your products on the internet, do not sell to distributors.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 580
I talked to JR at US Amps today, and not only did he say it was okay to sell Us Amps, and RE Audio on our website as long as we followed MAP rules, he also said that any warranty work that needed to be done would be done directly through US Amps. He seemed like a great guy and I am happy to be working with JR and all of the US Amps/Re Audio team.

Ben

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4302
so you guys are authorized now? and update the damn site already.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 689
We are not authorized mike, we get through a distributor. Still get 1 year warranty, we aren't direct with US Amps.

Kevin

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 581
This is how it works CTMIKE. US Amps sells directly to a few different VERY large distrubition centers. We work with one of these distribution centers in order to obtain a lot of products without going through the hassle of dealing with every company individually. (Hence how places like wooferetc and ikesound carry so many different brands). Directly we don't work with US Amps, but I always call the companies ahead of time to let them know I am selling their products and to find out what rules they have since all companies are different. And like JR at US Amps was today, they are always very friendly and great to work with. So even without being authorized they are usually very happy you will be selling their products as long as you follow their selling rules.

Now as far as differences for customers go. If we were authorized and warranty work needed to be done, we would send the amp directly to US Amps. The way we have it setup, we would send it to the distrubutor who would send it directly to US Amps. And sometimes they even have us send it directly to the company itself so there is no difference at all.

So there are no differences as far as what the customers will get, the only real difference is that it saves us a lot of time filling out different dealer applications.

Hope that helps.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2710
"Kevin, You and your company are not Authorized dealers so please stop posting on the internet.
Greg Carolus"

^I love these kind of people....... i remember the last one gettin on B about the Autotek MM4000's haha

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 696
Ya, that's why I told him, if he wants to continue with conversation, email me. I am VERY easy to get ahold of. Easier than a NY city whore :-)

Kevin

Gold Member

Post Number: 2716
haha.. lets see... yahoo... email... ecoustics...easy enough for me!!

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 746
These kinds of people?

Ask yourself Killa, who is Greg to US,.... then....kindly, STFU.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2725
wow....i will not stfu... for the reason being... i meant exactly what i said... just because people offer to sell somthing online "these kind of people" automatically assume you are claiming to be a authorized dealer when it doesnt state that at all......... no intent on who it is or what its about... really that they dont read things, just see there product is being sold and dont think to read more about it..all they do is say stop trying to sell it over the internet and that it comes with no warranty since its not authorized....

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 582
Well Greg does work at Us Amps Killa. It was just a misunderstanding. No big deal. I am sure he is a good guy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2485
"Well Greg does work at Us Amps Killa. It was just a misunderstanding. No big deal. I am sure he is a good guy."

Probably just a poser with nothing better to do.

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 205
Um no, Greg works for US Amps. He has provided some great info on the US Amps forum.

Post Number: 2
That's cool you want to act like this. The main reason that I came at you like that is your pricing is way way too low. Your going to find it pretty damn hard to order US Amps/RE Audio from your distributor now. FYI I am the assistant eng. and Tech support here at US Amps/RE Audio.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 585
I work for Low-Hz.com Greg. Read my posts. And if you check the site all RE products match MAP from other companies. And US Amps will follow the same guidelines.

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 452
hes just mad cause he wants us to pay the outrages prices screw them

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 586
^^^That really isn't the case.

Minimum advertising prices protect everyone. Without them prices would get driven down so low that nobody would want to sell their products, and in turn they would end up out of business. So if you want a company to survive, minimum advertising pricing is a must. They aren't just put in place to drive up prices of the products, since most of them time they sell for less than the advertised price anyways. But that is at the dealers discretion.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 700
You can come to me all you want. Do it in a business manner through email or call me and make sure when you address someone, all of your facts are indeed facts. If I were authorized I would have said so and would not price below MAP. Again, if you want to speak with me, email or call ME.

Kevin (owner)
Low-Hz
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 207
Avalanche

The AX line costs are high due to the parts used, the technology behind it, the years of engineering into it, and that they are hand built in the USA. An AMG E65 is not cheap for a reason, same goes for US Amps.

Silver Member
Username: Jcash

Post Number: 171
greg why are re products so high they dont cost much to make.....

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 749
For the record. Im not going to sit here and pretend i havent made an effort to make a buck selling US. BUT, i also had the common sense to PM prices that were below MAP on the AX series. I also checked into territories, and was careful not to undercut a local business by selling to a citizen of their town. Ive done it before and will likely do it again. I like Greg, US, and RE. I understand what they are doing, and wholeheartedly support it.

RE has moved beyond the net, its relative lack of overhead, and have stepped up marketing considerably. This costs money. This cost is reflected in the price. You must also factor in the fact that metal and copper prices are at record highs with no end in sight with China buying so much of these materials. Previous prices IMO, did not reflect this hike, and it, belatedly, came to a screaching halt. That said, all the above will effect the price. Sad but true. Does it piss you and me off? Well h377 yea! We were used to paying less, but the fact is, with the way things are run now, they will make more money, sell more subs, and you will do what you are doing now. Turn to the next net brand and help it get bigger until someone decides the paltry sum they are making pales in comparison to what they could make and they too will go big. I will go out on a limb (beyond my scope of actual knowledge) and say there is no fu cking way you can "go public" and keep your prices the same. Period. There are costs that must be covered. Im unsure what grade the math you need to have mastered to see this on your own was covered, but the ability to type your own name says to me you have passed that level, and arent putting forth the effort out of pure stubborness.

Fi.....perfect! Fills the net void RE vacated. Enjoy it! Now we are back to the prices you are used to. Fi will pwn the net, and Re will fight the existing big dogs for a piece of the capitalistic pie.

Many of you will do well to remember that just because you are on the net, doesnt mean the world revolves around it....and all that implies sans an additional 150 word explanation.

Good seeing you again Greg. We will talk soon.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2728
"Well Greg does work at Us Amps Killa. It was just a misunderstanding. No big deal. I am sure he is a good guy."

Im not saying hes a bad guy or anything, i just dont like how people come onto these forums and try to sh1t on a hookup before really even reading the whole thing. Its just part of marketing but more like kinda on the street because you get less protection on the item being non authorized but thats why its cheaper... if the seller wants to warranty it for a year thats his choice..since its prolly his loss

Gold Member

Post Number: 2730
^maybe greg can give you those amp specs?

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 750
That would be a very safe assumption to make.

Silver Member
Username: Rtyauch301

Post Number: 162
ok lol hate 2 get in on this late but kevin is just selling amps at a discount price who gives if hes not authorized if u have the money for a use amp congrats if i had the money id buy it from him a us amp is a us amp their some of the best amps around hes getting the amps cheap and new some were what does it matter its a new amp i have almost never seen an us amp just go bad for no reason and whats a factory warrenty as long as theirs a warrenty who gives

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 706
I have no problem working with US Amps even though in reality I don't have to. But if you will email me and handle it proper, then no big deal. But don't post on a forum thread TELLING me what I can and can't do, when in fact your company made the mistake of selling to a couple of distributors to put a quick buck in your hand and still have the control over the market like you once did. Like I said, I have no problem working with US Amps like a normal human being because I am one and very easy to get along with. But don't try to pose me as the bad guy when your upper management made the bad decisions. Ben has spoken with JR and we are going to work with yall.

Kevin

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 757
I suggest you buy a belt. Then next time maybe you wont get caught with your pants down, get reprimaned, embarassed, and have to act like a 5 year old who just got told he cant go outside.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2732
^?

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 594
Renegadesrun...I really hope you are just some kid and not a US Amps/Re Audio Dealer. But if you are a dealer, your complete lack of professionalism is astonishing. And honestly, the more attempts you make to slander Kevin, myself, or Low-Hz is just making yourself look bad. But I guess in a way I am kind of flattered that you are so concerned about losing sales to us, that you would go out of your way to make sure customers on here didn't get the lowest price we could offer them, and actually report this thread to a US Amps employee.

If you have any problems in the future would you please try to be a little more professional and contact us either through phone or email. Your cooperation with that would be greatly appreciated.

And guys on here looking to get US Amps, just contact us at either Kevin@low-hz.com, or Ben@low-hz.com and we can answer all your questions.

Thanks All

Silver Member

Post Number: 453
Thats f7cked up renegadesrun snitched on you guys what a pr!ck hes jealous you guys get more sells than he does thats really sad d@mn rat..... oh and he calls you a 5 year old when hes the one who told on you like a little kid and he talks sh!t all the time. Seriously you need help.

Post Number: 3
Renegadesrun is not the one who snitched. Take a look at how long I have been a member here and all of the other major audio forums before you start up like that

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 600
You have 3 total posts. All of which are in this thread.

coincidence?

Silver Member

Post Number: 454
Well i apologize if that wasn't the case i shouldn't of said that with out knowing the truth. But hes still a pr!ck because of the way he acts all over the forum.....

Anyways end of thread whoever continues with this just shows how childish you are.

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 758
Childish? As in the 3rd grade reading level you havent obtained?

I just got done saying i cant pretend i havent tried to do the same with the AX serie. I know who Greg is, and he knows me. I have my own hell to pay when we next speak for doing JUST what Kevin did because i admitted doing so out of honesty, because that just the way i am.

I saw the mentioning of the AX serie and prices and i was like, damn, take it to PM, but all i really said was "pwnt". US is pretty cool about the lower lines but they are particular about the AX....and i understand why.

Then....BAM, Greg was on it. Which i knew would happen as this forum is frequented by a few with affiliation with US.

Snitch? Thats going a little too far buddy. I am not now or ever will be a snitch. I wont trade insult over this, but when/if you go to finals this year, i invite you, or anyone else to try repeating it. If your local, we can get it over sooner. Talk about my Mom, call me wtfe, but i am not now, or ever, a snitch.

124 Triple Jay
Lafayette Indiana

Anytime, any day, anywhere. Hows that for professional?

I didnt lie and say i hadnt done the same, did i? I was just a little more serepticious about doing so, tho in all actuality i have never actually sold a US anything online, but that is besides the point. US has every GD right to ask that we dont sell their sh!t online. Take your mild a55 chewing like a man and move the fu ck on.

Ill call Greg soon and take the heat i didnt even have to admit too. You do wtfe you want, but dont expect me to not say anything when you act like a b1tch about it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2553
God damn-it Renegade, did you really have to resort to E-Thuggery?!Anyhow...this is a retarded thread now that you guys are all hanging on Kevin's nuts like a pair of squirrels before winter starts.Seriously get off the guys balls and grow your own.

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 777
Weird....his left nut hangs lower than the right.

I hope to hell mine come in equally!

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 727
Quit looking at my nuts

Avalanch, renegades did not rat on us, he is a good guy. I KNOW who did though. Everything is good guys :-) Lets just let this thread die and go to archives :-)

Kevin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us