CHAD or berny?..i think it was you.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2644
Im about to build a single sub box for one of my 9515's for strictly burps, i think it was you who said this, when you went to a comp the first time with your btl's or maybe it was berny with his hd3's but someone said dont make the box that big and tune high... am i remembering right? im thinking 4cu 47hz for the first one then try 3 and 5 and check difference.. im going to stick it on 6k.. ordering a new amp at the end of the month

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4793
no u have to make it smaller and tuned higher

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12586
yep. tune it high and make the box small with a large port area. you'll get some serious spl like that. it will sound like crap but it will be a loud burp box.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2646
Thanks, And anyone that has had 9515f's.... whats the xmax of the sub at 6K and about 46hz? I know the 28mm is at the rec. rms rating and it increases with power.... thanks

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 524
make it 3.4 tuned to 48

Gold Member

Post Number: 2647
Hows this, i have a suv tho, so i should have it firing rear for best output... anybody know how to modify that..

http://www.subwoofertools.com/forum/ported-box.asp?Ew=38&Eh=19&Dia=9&Xmax=28&Vd= .23&NumW=1&Vb=3.5&Fb=48&Qts=&Vas=&Fs=&CE=0
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us