Stoner food

Bronze Member
Username: Mwyant19

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 67
since someone was posting about homemade smoking devices i figured i would start one about peoples favorite stoner/drunk food. post pics if u got em! i call this one cheez pringuna

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Kiker

Kearney, Nebraska US

Post Number: 34
pizza

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 342
it looks good and all professional until you look at it close. thats disgusting haha

Bronze Member

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 69
i also like ppbj... pringles peanut butter jelly. its like mini pbjs but salty and better than an oldschool pbj. its hard not to eat em as fast as you can make em

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 815
Try this. It sounds bad, but tastes pretty good.

Waffle
Peanut Butter
One fried egg
Ketchup
Syrup

My dad came up with this one. I grew up on stuff like this.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 461
Taco Bell. duh.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1102
LOL mwyant -- tuna, cheez-its and pringles

That sounds disgusting Mark but then again so did cheese & apples and vodka & coke when I first heard about them. And they are both really good.

A quality carne asada burrito or carne asada fries/chips works for me. Or doritos nacho cheese and onion dip. Or Jack In The Box and Taco Bell.

I haven't smoked any weed in almost 2 weeks because the guys in my band are crackhead morons and the record company wants to drug test all of us now before they let us go into the studio again

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2389
"I haven't smoked any weed in almost 2 weeks because the guys in my band are crackhead morons and the record company wants to drug test all of us now before they let us go into the studio again "

Find a new record company lol.What good band doesn't use drugs!?!

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12569
i am with gavin. i picked up some taco bell yesterday before i came home to blaze. 7 layer crunch wrap with a lot of hot sauce ftw.

btw my back feels alot better now. lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Mesodumm

Dewey, Az Usa

Post Number: 25
who doesn't know how to get past a test yet?????

Silver Member
Username: Jonesp

Post Number: 243
it depends what test
hair
blood
saliva
urine

Silver Member

Post Number: 244
hair- buy the shampoo
blood- your screwed
saliva- use that smokers mouth wash
urine- drink alot of water to dalute

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2395
Just about anything is good when you're high.If I had my choice though I'd choose BBQ ribs. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 1116
Shampoo doesnt work. There really isnt any way to cheat a test besides drinking a lot to flush your system. But if you drink too much water it is going to show up diluted and they will notice that. So in order for it not to be diluted you can take creatine and it will put the nutrients back into your urine.

Silver Member

Post Number: 245
thats true to a point. only if they send it to the lab. but if its probation they do it right there so that shyt dont matter. and high times shampoos do work. thats wont put nutrients back in your system you will just have a high level of creatine in your system

Bronze Member

Dewey, Az Usa

Post Number: 28
I have never had anything but urine test! had little bro piss in cup, put in sinus squirt bottle, kept next to nut sack, to hide and to keep temp right. The guy stood at door behind me no big deal!!! I was done! my neighbor told me about it, he always got away with it at the m-done clinic. oh ya mark bottle you don't want to mix up the one you use! haha that would suck!!

Bronze Member

Dewey, Az Usa

Post Number: 29
forgot about this one, same guy told me you could get bags with tube online! don't know where! he said they are like iv bags or enemama bags, he said you can put up under arm pit and run tube down, he said it comes with a shut off clip!

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4217
f u c k yeah taco bell but really when you high youll settle for anything

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 774
Yea Taco Bell FTW! And to pass a urine test go to GNC and get these pills theyre in a blue bottle and they say cleansing formula on it,they are garunteed to work or your money back. Back when i smoked weed,i smoked on a friday and had to take a drug test monday so i went to GNC and the dude that worked theyre told me that those drinks and stuff like that dont work at all and told me to get those pills i took 2 saturday and 2 sunday and passed the test on monday. He said if you take them with some kind of vitamins they will clean you out in less than 24hrs but by themselfs it will work in 2 days. Trust me they work and theyre only like 15 bucks for 50.

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 775
And my drug test was a real one at the hospital not one of those cheapy ones.

Silver Member

Post Number: 246
if its not lab it works the same way by a threshold system

Silver Member
Username: Steve_collins

Post Number: 316
ok white castle is the best period. they even made a movie about it to back me up

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1751
mcdonalds is usually the top choice for us. you just can't beat the damn dollar menu lol. i like taco bell better though... we don't have a jack in the box, or a sonic, or a dairy queen, which blows because they all look freakin great...

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1105
Well lol... First of all @ Rob, the only reason the record company cares is because last time we went in the studio, half my band was whacked out of their head (crack, X, valium, etc.) and it took 3 times longer to finish -- and that cost the company major $$$ so they were hella pissed. They don't give a flying fuck what drugs we do before/after that at all. Second, these drug tests are at a hospital and a dude COMES IN WITH YOU. And they make you strip down and wear an open-back robe. They are wise to all of those tricks and they don't fuck around. A few years ago I was applying for a really high paying engineering job in my off-time so I did mass research on all the supposed methods some of you mentioned.

THC is stored in your fat. The bigger you are and the more you smoke, the more of it gets stored. I am a big guy and I smoke(d) constantly. All of these myths including water, vinegar, "Urine Luck Potions" and pills, have all been proven to either not work at all or work only some of the time in MY situation. I can't take a chance, so quitting for 30 days is not a big deal. Huge amounts of water for a couple weeks and a mega dose of Vitamin B or Creatine (like Steinkea said to put some color back) is probably the best of them. I drink a lot of water every day anyways, so I figured a month and I am for sure passing. The very next day I will buy a huge bag of chron and get back at it. Like I said it's no biggie, the only time I jones is if I smell it or see somebody on tv smoking a joint. And by the way, just so everyone doesn't start thinking I do a bunch of drugs, the ONLY things I ever do is beer and weed. I passed the "powder phase" like 10 years ago.

Silver Member

Post Number: 247
complex b vitamins is so stupid it will give you away. it turns your piss high lighter yellow. you might not see it when u piss in toilet bcuz off the water but when u piss in a cup it glows like a neon sign looks kinda toxic.

Bronze Member

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 76
i was on probation for 2 years and passed 24 drug tests. i just smoked for 2 weeks then quit for 2 weeks and passed every one. i smoked a SHATload too. like 2 grams a day or more - dank bud too not just yer average dro. one time my parents got wise to the situation and threatened to cut off my tuition if i didnt pass one of those cheapy at home drug tests (this was the last day of my 2 week smoking period). i bought pills at GNC and it worked. like i said that was a crappy at home test tho. u just can tell the GNC guy what its really for... kinda like when you go to a head shop you cant say "weed" you gota say tobacco. and u cant say bong lol u gota say waterpipe. hahaa stupid laws... thats how it is in texas anyway. funny they will let everyone have guns but not weed. we all just get drunk and shoot each other. we should get high and chill out. haha i just remembered when i bought my first gun it was my 18th birthday. it took about 5 mins and i walked out with a shotgun and ammo LOL i coulda robbed that shite on my way out. academy sports. i live in the city too not some redneck town in BFE. (off topic rambling)

Bronze Member

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 77
when i had a job at a grocery store i lived off doritos and canned cheez dip. u can dip anything in there.. beef jerky, chips, whatever.

BEST stoner drink of all time..................................orange soda! (sunkistttt) mmm goin to the store now brb

Silver Member

Post Number: 248
never had canned cheez dip. ive had jared cheese dip, and the cheese you spray out on crackers hmmm....

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 121
my opinion the best stoner drink is that powder mix lemonade.. that stuffs soo good and if your using a joint it makes your throat feel better too. and for food i think pretty much anything but pringles are a good choice... or a roast beef sandwich

Bronze Member

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 83
country time lemonade in a can is bomb also

Silver Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 466
Haha!!! cheeze its and tuna is really good!!! ive never had pringles with it...but thats funny...i thought iw as the only idiot in the world who ate tuna and cheeze its togather

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 126
yea dude any kind of lemonade is the sh!t

Bronze Member

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 95
Upload

the weiner is a mozzarela stick and the balls are ravioli. ate dinner with my parents today and i just heated this up for leftovers lol

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6316
Haha. My killer was corned beef hash. Awesome tasting, worst for you. Go figure.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us