SCOTT ATWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Hgihkcin

Lincoln, NE

Post Number: 161
my friend bought a Q dual two ohm, it only came with one set of terminals, which means it was factory wired down to 1 ohm, i needed it dual 2 ohms because the amp puts out the most power at 4 ohms, jbl amps are weird.... so is their any way to fix this or will i just have to deal with it? its really important that its at 4 ohms.

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1175
u should call him tomarrow or email him directly

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1068
yeah dude i think youd get ahold much quicker

Silver Member

Lincoln, NE

Post Number: 162
yeah... i might just call him

Silver Member

Lincoln, NE

Post Number: 163
i have an idea, im not gunna do it but i wonder if it would work, could u run it in a series with a two ohm resistor to get it upto 3 ohms, i just wanan know if that would work

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1176
no clue but if fi messed up ur order then they will fix it and you should be first priority to get it fixed ( i would think) so ya call scott and talk to him about it.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4226

quote:

i have an idea, im not gunna do it but i wonder if it would work, could u run it in a series with a two ohm resistor to get it upto 3 ohms, i just wanan know if that would work

that will not work long explanation but it wont.

scott cant be reached by phone so just email him with a picture of the terminals and hell probly have you send the sub back and send you a new one.

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 190
He is out of town for a while. I would ask the other Fi crew on the Fi forum. Fastest response for Fi issues.

Bronze Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 12
He Left on the 2....He should be back on the 5th, To review FI shirt Orders...Best thing to do is what denim said...What eva you do, Dont send him an E-mail.. He is gettin swamped wit emails, doesnt want any more...LOL who can blame him LOL

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2645
He is out of town is correct... he just told me the other day he was leaving..

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1753
"it only came with one set of terminals, which means it was factory wired down to 1 ohm"

all fi subs have the same amount of terminals; a set on each side, meaning they are dvc. terminals have no effect on what ohm the sub is. having any more terminals (would be 4) would mean it would be quad vc, and fi doesn't make anything of the sort. odds are the sub is what it is supposed to be... my ohm was was written on plastic bag mine came in, so take a look at that

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4234
but i think hes saying there is only one set of terminals and there should be two sets.

nick post a pic of the sub upside down so we can see the basket and magnet and stuff to help you

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1755
well if theres only one terminal it'd be svc... i highly doubt that happened. a pic would indeed help...

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 1126
Yeah. I really doubt that a sub with only one terminal would make it out and be shipped. I think someone would have noticed it. I wanna see pics as well.

Silver Member

Lincoln, NE

Post Number: 164
theres only one termianl ill go take a pic, i dont think scotts outa town he emailed me today

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 189
he probably has a laptop...

Gold Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1260
I want to know how this one comes out

Silver Member

Lincoln, NE

Post Number: 166
i went and measured it and it read a little over 3ohms so i guess it worked out, ill put pics on later

Silver Member

Lincoln, NE

Post Number: 167
i went and measured it and it read a little over 3ohms so i guess it worked out, ill put pics on later

Bronze Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 47
Thanks for the inquiry, but Im sorry to say that I wont be able to guarnatee a response until after the 10th as I will be out of town on business.

Thanks for your patience,
Scott
Fi Car Audio

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

Post Number: 110
Scott...not to annoy you at all, or sound TOOOOO reppetive, but, any update on AA?

P.s. sorry I'm drunk...lll lol...,reall,y I;m sorry....but to make up....i;m sure I'm etting a ssd from yall!!!??? Sound good?

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4238
^^shut up AA has been beat to death on every car audio forum all the info the public is getting has been released.

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

Post Number: 111
d@mn your an @sshole!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us