Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12550
bong. what are the stuff i need?

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 757
lol Umm ive used a 20oz pop bottle and a straw before,it worked ok. Or you can take a pop can and flaten the side down,poke some holes with a safty pin and inhale from the drinking hole part.

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 758
Upload

^ Like that

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4208
dont smoke from stuff that is metal like that it is VERY bad for you.

but chad didnt know you smoked, you can use anything really. get a slide peice at a head shop or flea market and use like a 2litre bottel or something. or just buy a nice pyrex bong

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1745
just make a gravity bong burns stuff up quick but it gets you blitzed Upload usually a coffee can, half a 2 liter bottle, the bottle cap, and a bowl head are needed, but you can make due w/ whatever works

put the half bottle in the coffee can filled with water with the bowl attached inside a hole in the cap, which is screwed on (it must be a tight seal for it to work, so gum/putty/playdoh helps you there). proceed to spark it up while slowly pulling the bottle out of the water, and when it reaches almost all the way out, remove the cap, put yo mouth on it, and push it back down. you will now cough. its a little bit of work to get the head on the cap, but its worth it

btw, i quit 3 days ago

Silver Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 937
chad...go to you're closest head shop and buy a bong

please don't make one

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12552
its for medicinal reasons guys. i tweaked my back a bit when i was moving my box in the car. i need something to take the pain away.

some good suggestions there. thanks. i need a water bong cause i hate the taste.

Silver Member
Username: Budling

Cali USofA

Post Number: 330
Make a GB. Bucket filled with water, 2liter with bowl at top and bottom cut off. Place two liter in water, put weed in bowl, lift 2liter while lighting bowl, take bowl off and inhale while pushing 2liter back down.

Here is my home made bong.
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2263
i would use a water bottle... put aluminum foil over the top and poke holes in it... cut a charge in the side and another hole for you to inhale...

done it a couple times with salvia and it worked juuuust great haha

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12553
the reason why i don't want to spend money on buying one is cause i am not a smoker. like i said i am only smoking a little to help me with the back pain.

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 659
^^^^^
yea me too

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 502
get a small $10 pipe at your local headshop, a chillum/bat (either name is used) aka a "one hitter". You could probably buy it at the local arab gas station (avoid the cig ones). The other option is getting some zigzags or some clear rolling papers (clear papers are more natural, less harsh ect...).

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 759
Im not a smoker either,the sh*t makes me paraniod. I used to smoke alot when i was younger tho. If you want something for pain your better off just gettin som vicodon or percacet.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12554
but the stuff i got are the ones they give away at the hospital. G13 the guy called it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 504
Maybe he wants something more natural for the pain., definately fits that description...

Silver Member
Username: Budling

Cali USofA

Post Number: 331
Send me some G13 Chad. LOL

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4243
how about a sexy as$ mis-oose or however you spell it. thats definetaly not it, i just spelled out the sounds lol.

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 702
simple and ez here all u need is tin foil and a pen or pencil

Upload
Upload
wrap tin foil around pen
Upload
bend the end over for a bowl piece and toke up

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2316
I wanna see some macro pictures of this G-13. That is known as the strongest weed ever. If you find any seeds in the buds, send them my way :-)

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4211
DONT SMOKE FROM TINFOIL OR OTHER CHEAP METALS!

you could also use an apple they work nicely and then you have a tasty treat to eat afterward.

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 662
why would anybody wanna smoke g13 out of tinfoil / plastic?

why not go get a .50 cent cigar ...roll a blunt.....

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2317
^^Agreed

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 706
he asked about homemade sh1t and matt ive been smokin outta tin foil for as long as i remember and i know people that are in their 50s that have been doin it forever too no side effects so far man except one hell of a buzz

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2374
Chad...taking the easy way out of the pain :-( Way to dissapoint me,be a man!When I pulled a trap string and I couldn't even move I sucked it up and saved the vicodin for a better time :-)

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1159
get a water bottle then make a hole about 1/3 of the way up from the bottom big enough for a pen tube to fit into. Sorta like this:

This is the actual pipe. Get a Bic pen and use the tube. I found a washer that fit tightly over the pen then put a 1/2 inch socket over the washer and hot glued them together. Then get a small peice of screen and cover the hole inside of the socket so the weed doesnt go though the hole.
Upload

Next make a hole and put the pun tube in like the pic shows. I didnt wanna do it cuz then i would have no more mtn dew :-( so i just put it next to it. Tape around the pen to the bottle to ensure a air tight fit. The fill with water (or juice for a flavor :-) ) up almost to the whole u made but make sure the end of the pen is submerged.
Upload

If you dont feel like doing all that then go to your local high school and look around for some kids that look like stoners (not too hard to find) and ask to smoke some with them.

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 970
im with derek juss buy some cigars and roll em up

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4212

quote:

he asked about homemade sh1t and matt ive been smokin outta tin foil for as long as i remember and i know people that are in their 50s that have been doin it forever too no side effects so far man except one hell of a buzz

if thats what you want to do fine, studies show that smoking from tin foil and similar cheap metals are directly related to causing parkinsons and cancers. and i doubt chad wants to smoke something that isnt safe. if you know people that are 50 and fine then well good for them, but i would strongly advise against it.

or chad just go to the gas station and get rolling paper

Silver Member

Post Number: 505
I see we have some smokers here. I like :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1161
he wants a waterbong.....

"i need a water bong cause i hate the taste."

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 709
w/e just do like matt said and theres no arguements go to a gas station and spend $1.50 for a pack of papers and ull be fine if u dont know how to roll get a cheap hand roller for like $4

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12558
i like snarl's idea. it seems the easiest to make and i already have all that i need. lol.

i hate rolling it up cause i usually end up throwing away the roaches. my friends always gets pissed cause i throw away some big roaches.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12559
btw when i get home i will take some pics and post it here. i don't think its G13 though. the guy said it was but it just don't feel right. anyways like i said i am a noob at weed so i don't know much about them.

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 711
yea that idea is a good one used one like it many a times just dont forget a carb on it(hole u uncover when u fill the chamber to release all the smoke)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1162
i used to made the one i showed above a lot. It works good as long as you have a air-tight seal. Its ez to make and you can throw away the bottle each time u use it so you dont have to worry about it smelling and just keep the pipe.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1163
o make sure u make the carb hole near the bottom above the water otherwise u will just clear the top of the bottle.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12560
is it illegal to upload a vid of me taking a bong hit?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1164
wouldnt think so...the stuff u got is doctor perscribed anyway isnt it.

theres pics of ppl doing bong hits so wut would be wrong with videos

but i got no idea it may or may not be llegal

Gold Member

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1747
"is it illegal to upload a vid of me taking a bong hit?"

lmao. idk, but i wanna c it! just up it on some file site... and i've never heard of weed prescription for pain. how'd u get that? i'd end up cashing out on it, especially gov't sh!t. ppl would pay top $ for that

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12561
lol eric. i didn't get it with a prescription. i just got it free from my friend. i told him my back hurts and he gave me these. he told me its the ones the hospitals give.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1168
wait it must be legal. I saw this p@rno and in the backround there was a dude smokin from a hooka. And if you still dont feel safe just call it "hookah tobaco"

Silver Member

Post Number: 938
chad just roll a blunt...its the best high

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 350
"chad just roll a blunt...its the best high"
you could say that for the money you need for the blunt...but...if you want "the best high" a roor perculator, preferably a yellow label roor perculator would be your best bet. Hell any perculator will set you off...a kid has a seizure at my school a few weeks ago smoking from one...they are powerful, and shouldnt be underestimated.

Silver Member

Post Number: 941
i want to hit a percolator so bad

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6208
LOL!!!! Female members and drugs=best way to get ppl's attention/suggestions!!!

I'm high on life.

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 351
perculators arent anything i would ever suggest to someone who doesnt smoke A LOT...i mean they are really crazy. So if you hit one...be ready...you will be gone!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1173
how r they so special?

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 354
well have you ever hit a really nice glass bong...like a roor or a, G spot,ads,or anything like that?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1174
na...never heard of any of those

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 7169
Jusus chad want me to just send you one?

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 356
well i mean those are all intense bongs...and the a perculator just takes it to the next level...like i said A kid has a seizure after hitting a perulator a few weeks ago at my school...he went crazy...they arent like deadly but make sure a noob doesnt go hitting a perculator

Bronze Member
Username: Mwyant19

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 65
all u need is an apple and a screwdriver. shove the screwdriver in one side and all the way out the other. then take out the stem and shove the screwdriver in where the stem used to be until it hits the tunnel you already made. put weed on top where the stem used to be, suck on one side, and use the back side for a carb. tastes good too. u can also use pear, or other stuff but not oranges - too juicy/messy. tastes good too.. just hafta throw it out after a few hours be4 it rots. just DONT use metal/foil... very bad for you

Bronze Member

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 66
or just turn one of these...

Upload

into one of these...

Upload

but i recommend the sticky icky...

Upload

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1094
Still trying to figure out why someone wouldn't like the taste of g-13, that shit is gnarly as you can see below.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1425
wow, i missed THIS thread?

anyway, anything said in this thread will work but the apple is my fav for quick and homemade. plus, foil and all that probably murders your lungs. theres no wrong way to prepare the apple really, just make a decent size funnel for the stuff to go in.

and pics of the good good...

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 1111
Damn mwyant that bud looks killer.

Bronze Member

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 73
yah it was decent bud, i only took the pic cuz it was pretty huge nug. 12g.... thats why i was holdin 12 cents. wish i had more pics tho. used to get 1/2 oz buds and up to 20g consistantly. but i was too paranoid at that point to document anything lol. done with all that stuff now...

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12577
it works. the pain was gone. it is still hurting a bit right now but last night i forgot all about the pain. this stuff is amazing.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4216
yeah boi! chad high as a kite

and if you dont want to roll joints because you waste to much weed, get a cheap cigar and roll in tabbacco into the roach so you just throw that away not weed

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12578
lol yeah. i rolled up a short blunt with the cigar paper. i didn't roll any tobacco into it and yes i did waste alot but i still did okay.

i am just a noob when it comes to this stuff.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12580
bump

Username: Retirenaz22s

Hurricane, Utah USA

Post Number: 1
want a smoothie!! take CLEAR light bulb poke end out, same as you would for rocks, crush green put it in, take your shop like the one that has round aluminum visor, turn upside down, take foil make hood that fits clear bulb right over top of light, need to have like 100 watt bulb in in, man I'm starting to get excited!!! you can take a tube and put in the end, so it is easier but even a pen tube will work, just so lipe are not on metal at end of bulb. let heat up 3,4,5,6 minutes I get excited I usually can't wait. You will see color start to darken barely, it is the best!!!! my cousin in TX had a vaporizer freaking cost like $250, this does same thing! send pic when I get to shop!

Username: Retirenaz22s

Hurricane, Utah USA

Post Number: 2
vapor is almost clear so don't be fooled! don't go an totally toast it!

Bronze Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 13
Oh yeah chad...My back hurts to, Think you could hook me up wit dome g-13...You know for "Medical Purposes"

We had a sht loud of G-13 a couple months ago goin around...but not any more

Gold Member

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1750
speaking of peculators... my friends old neighbor was a rich @ss kid from florida. had a freakin denali. anyways he used his moms credit card to buy one. cost like $350. thing was just incredible. one night with it i literally got too high. it fucked me up! i felt sick and had to sit on a couch and not do anything the rest of the night. thats the only time thats ever happened to me. i started taking smaller hits after that incident...

it was all clear glass that was a long cylinder. inside it had 3 water chambers. the slider had 2 separate pieces, and only one was used to clear hits. he had to use some special cleaner for it too. sh!t was mad advanced lol. too much $ IMO though

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 188
fu<k tinfoil put it in your oven n watch all the sh!t come off it. thats what you're smokin. dunno if anyone mentioned it yet but apple pipes ftw.
http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/6/68/Apple_pipe.JPG

Silver Member

Post Number: 514
hey that 12 gram bud is BEASTERS! Nobody even wants that

Bronze Member
Username: Moorezy

St. Catharines, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 78
It's called.. "The FATTY" white americans will go crazy over these things.... its off of undercover brother:P good movie.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 235
knife hits FTMFW.

Silver Member

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 237
knife hits or a steam roller. damn makes me wanna start smoking again

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 123
^^ what are those

Silver Member

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 238
knife hits is when u take 2 butter knives and place them on the burners on ur stove, giving u have a coil top style stove. u take a 2ltr bottle and chop the bottom off of it, take a lint^ size nug and roll it to a nice lil ball. once knives are hot, press one knife onto the nug then the other to make a sandwidch effect, the 2ltr works as a funnel for the smoke to go directly to u. it's one of the cleanest ways to smoke.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2655
My smoking buddys...Upload

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12595
fukkkin killa, ship me that bong. after i use it i will ship it right back to you. lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 36
SURE THIS THREAD AINT GONNA GET CLIPPED OR DELETED

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 125
then whats a steam roller? .... do knife hits waste any weed?

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2659
for sure chad.... let me borrow your amps to for this comp in indiana... ill ship thm back afterwards to
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us