Space

Bronze Member
Username: Jester_king

Post Number: 57
ok I was just wondering how many 15" subs could you fit in a 15.6 cubic foot trunk

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

15 SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 669
depends on how much cu ft the sub reccommends. Depends on if u wanna go sealed or ported too.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2584
most likely it would be ported of course. 15.6 sealed to me is underheard of. You can fit 2 to 4. I have 2 15's in a 16.56cuft box. Minimum cuft for my subs are 3.5cuft. Minimum for a lot of subs is probaly 3.5cuft-4cuft depending on sub.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2592
It also depends on how the trunk is..... can you fit the box in there after building it, do you have to build it in there, can you still fit the subs in after building it in the trunk, ect.... but i would agree with berny, 2-4 tops after all displacement... .but you will have lots of fun trying to fit 4 in there for sure... 3 would be about tops with recc. space and displacments..4 would probally be pushing it

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2585
I'm sure he has a suv if he's going to build a box that big. And he can probaly make the box taller if need be. If designed right, you can do 4. I wouldn't do subs in odd numbers unless it was powered by its own amplifier.

Bronze Member
Username: Jester_king

Post Number: 58
I am planning on getting 2-4 Fi Q or Bl serries 15" subs, I dont know what series yet lol, I want amazing sq and great spl, but yeah, thank you for the replies

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Post Number: 679
u gotta be careful with the opening of the trunk to
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us