3ft^3 box
tuned at 32 hz
38 sqinches of port

i want to have SQL and still get the lowwws

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4727
phoenix gold octane zr u have to hear them to believe them.. im goona do 3 12 inch subs.. with 3 plate amps of 500 rms each :-)... but on home theater big boxes are kinda useless if u see all the home theater high quality boxes they are pretty small tuned at around 24hz some are tuned at 22hz thats the lowest.... a single phoneix gold will make your living room shake very hard with 500 rms trust me man... they get low i use 10hz tones in my phoenix gold and they handle them like a cake :-)

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1134
ya well right now i have a SD2 in the box i listed above and im loking for something that gets louder, hits the lows better and donts loose any SQ...think the phoenix would do better the the SD2 in that box?

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2249
tc sounds

Gold Member

Post Number: 1135
any piticular sub for wut i listed above

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6111
^^^TC Sounds. Nice subs.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4729
bro u never heard a phoneix gold man... my homie gots some sd 2.5 12 and the phoneix gold will beat them in overall install man trust me... for the price of a 15 sd 2.5 u can get a pair of 12's pg's...

in your question nope the pg will get louder and cleaner with half of that box u have. u could have that box like with poly fill and umm try to have the space lower or make a smaller box around 1 cb ft with 1 aero port tuned at 24hz and ull see wat home theater bass really is :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 6112
http://www.tcsounds.com/db500.htm

Not bad for $100.

Or....

http://www.tcsounds.com/tc1000.htm

For a little more power.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6113
http://www.tcsounds.com/lms5400.htm

Ok. Now I'm just playin'.

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 179
MAW 15

Gold Member

Post Number: 1136
hmm. Well i just made this box and i like the way it looks big and all so im gunna end up using this box weather i get another sub or not. I was looking at the TC1000 and that one looked rly nice. So do you think it would be better for me (if i stay with this box that i have) to keep the SD2, get the TC1000 or get the pheniox and but it in a box that is a lil big for it...thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 4730
well the big box on the pg will end up being more sq than spl..... it extens the lower end... but yeah takes some spl because of the big space... juzz trust me man if u get those lil beast u end up changing your sd2.5 for your truck :-) but its your choice man... oh u could buy 2 subs for about 120 shipped and take out the front hole and put a another sheet of mdf with a dual 12 inch hole for the two :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1137
hmmmm true. didnt u have 6 of the phenox or and i going crazy

Gold Member

Post Number: 4734
yes i currently have 6 pgs :-) and i luv them.. and i luv them so much taht im taking them as my home theater :-)

im currently thinking of doing 3 subs for my living room and 3 subs for my room or 4 subs for my living room and 2 subs for my room... the thing tis that the box with the 6 12's take too much room and i need the room for my tools :-) so i gues i might be going with 1 15 or 2 15's but not sure... i luv this lil beasts :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1140
are they ZR or R...dont the R only take 250rms?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4736
nope the zr takes 250 rms i beilve ill check the box later... but the zr are alot better than the regul;ar r;s yes they take 250 rms but i tested with 800 rms and they super shine witout any distortion and get hella loud at 800 rms like i said it has to be clean power.. ull be better with the zr hands down man.

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 443
for home audio TC Sounds or a MAW!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us