Fi owners in tucson az

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 519
i was wondering who else owns a Fi in Tucson, maybe to arrenge a meatting or something

Gold Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

In A Sub Box

Post Number: 1049
When i get mine. I plan on driving everywhere, i'll try n stop by there, gonna be going to comps and sht

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12482
damn i was going to move to tucson last year. if i did then this thread could apply to me. damn damn.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2570
Why would you want to move over there for Chad. Cali is the place to be mang ;)

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 186
tucson suckks but i live 1 1/2 hours from tucson and im not a fi owner:-( soon though.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1059
The summers are brutal there... 110+ for months

Upload

Silver Member

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 523
^phoenix??? lol go wildcats lol
well it looks like no body is from tucson, and chad lee what part of cali?, i mean tucson isnt the best city to live on, but is good enough, good night live (if you are over 21) and if you are under 21 nogales is 45 minutes away, and Rocky point is around 4 hours drive. tons of people in here attending U of A
and PCC (univercity of Arizona & Pima Community College)

Silver Member

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 525
tell me about it Warren, A/C on, and tinted windows is a MUST.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 188
yep phoenix

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 821
Why you might have Nogales but we have TJ(tijuana)Rosarito, Ensenada, San felipe. Never moving out of Cali.

Silver Member

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 529
out of those the only placei will call really mexican will be ensenada, because tijuana suck, i have been there and friends of mine live there and indeed it sucks, BTW Nogales does suck too, but at least i can get real tacos not as the one on TJ, im braging about Rocky piont, 3.5 hours away from here, San Carlos 4 hours from here, and mazatlan, better than Rocky Point for spring break, is like a 10 hr drive from here, but worted. cali is a great place with tons of divercity, but i will never live there, too freaking expensive.
BTW be careful when you guys go to tijuana last time my cousin was there (he is lives on san diego) got hes wallet and passport stolen at a club, like 10 guys came in with ak47s and just stole everything

Silver Member
Username: Fi_car_audio

Hades, NV

Post Number: 184
I moved out of Cali... and want to go back. I was just in Rosarito for a wedding this weekend :-)
Not too many people in Tucson... maybe 2-3 people at best.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2565
MY A\C never turns off in the summer.... and my windows are 2% tint :-)... only downside about that is i could be using the power the AC is pulling for my subs.... i get a .1V drop :-( lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 822
What do you mean taco from TJ aren't real taco's??? Alpastor from TJ and baja california is the sh*t. If your ever in TJ stop by a place call negro duraso best seafood place ever. WHY have you even been to Puerto Nuevo its just south of Rosarito? Great place to have seafood. I was born in Sinaloa so i know about mazatlan.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12490
if you want real tacos then go to east los angeles. there is this lunch truck that has some of the best tacos i've tasted. the tortillas are hand made.

i have been to mexico a few times. never to TJ but mexicali. great tacos there too.

Silver Member

Post Number: 823
Chad what do you know about king taco???? Yep Chad is right even down here Santa Ana there's a bunch of lunch trucks.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12495
king taco is okay but not best. there is a store that sells handmade tortillas and they sell tacos in there too. one of the best tacos i've had. king taco has some awesome tomales. mmmmmmmm.

btw not all trucks are good. you have to know the right ones.

Silver Member

Post Number: 824
LA also has some good as hotdogs with bacon. What part of LA are you from Chad??? I'm always down in southgate area.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12497
i am near downtown los angeles.

the hot dog with bacon are really good. but the health department came out and told all the hot dog vendors that they can't be selling that. the hot dogs must be boiled in water so no more hot dog with bacon. :-(

Silver Member

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 532
Low life, you are talkingabout sonora style hotdogs, with the bacos, invented on my home town :-) obregon, there are new variations of them now the put chesse inside the dog then wrapped in ham then the bacon, they are called Jumbo, but the trick is the bread, fresh daily bread, and for the tacos, you havent tryed real tacos unless you have been in a carreta with charcoil grill and handmade tortillas, and, tacos al pastor, are from the south and whe i say south i mean yucatan, they are a good places in sonora that know how to actually do them right, im just really peacky with my food, that is why im a big guy lol.

"the hot dog with bacon are really good. but the health department came out and told all the hot dog vendors that they can't be selling that. the hot dogs must be boiled in water so no more hot dog with bacon."
that is some BS from the health department, each time you eat a hotdog in a beaseball park or in the movies they dont boil them, they roll them in warm oil, even worst. next time one of you guys go to mexico and want to try something diferent just go to anyplace that sells "antogitos mexicanos" they will sell thing like, gorditas, menudo, pozole, chimichangas, etc...
BTW lowlife if you are from sinaloa you will know about "ek mar de cortes" and that San Carlos, or Guaymas, has the best sea food on that area.

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 523
2% TINT??????

damn can you even see at night at all
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us