GOT PULLED OVER

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

Post Number: 102
I drove past a cop with my subs turned about half way up yesterday, and he pulled up behind me with his lights flashin.
Got a ticket for 'noise pollution'.....$1000, I'm so excited about that!
Bump.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2088
Yikes, $1000, where do you live?

Sometimes I'm glad I live out in the sticks, lol...... no noise laws here. I harldy ever see a cop 'round here, we don't have local police. If something happens we have to call the state cops and they take about 1/2 hour least to get here.

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 719
Damn $1000? Maybe he meant $100? Yea I live out in the sticks too,no noise laws here

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 902
wow that sucks man, i hope he meant 100 bucks too lol for his sake

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2538
I doubt it was 1000$ it cost me less than that for JUST a impound for sounds... its more if you add the roach to the total impound tho.. 1700...

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 230
well, here in Wa state the fine is like 496 or something for noise polution..pretty harsh.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6183
Hire a cheap lawyer and fight it. That law is too vague. It's like saying any headlights that's brighter than "normal" is illegal.
I can't believe cops are giving out that many tickets on a law that's not even clearly defined.
I bet the cops don't even have proof. When was the last time someone got convicted cause a cop thought the person looked guilty? I say challenge it all the way till the law's changed.

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
Well he said it usually applies to houses for parties and stuff like that, but my banging music was WAY too loud.

And yeah, it was $1000, he said it first, and then wrote it down on that lil pink slip of paper.

I hate colorado, back to TEXAS!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
Well he said it usually applies to houses for parties and stuff like that, but my banging music was WAY too loud.

And yeah, it was $1000, he said it first, and then wrote it down on that lil pink slip of paper.

I hate colorado, back to TEXAS!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 1019
Here in Florida i got a ticket 4 86 for noise pollution. Honestly that is B.S Noise Pollution, Pollution of what, that is just dum god i hate those stupid laws.

If u ask me George Bush Speaking is NOISE POLLUTION

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 610
$15 ticket here in near town. But I live i the sticks too, so WHOOHOO !!!

Kevin

Bronze Member
Username: Aaronjp1990

Lerwick, Shetland Uk

Post Number: 92
'If u ask me George Bush Speaking is NOISE POLLUTION' haha x2

Gold Member

Post Number: 6185
Like I said, fight it all the way. You might not even need a lawyer cause the law is too vague.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1042
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1126
ive never been pulled over for noise but ive talked to cops about it and they say they will only pull you over if they get a complaint about it from someone

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 544
where in colorado u at?

Bronze Member
Username: Aaron_c

Arkansas

Post Number: 28
Loud music gets you a ticket for $250 where I live...$1000 surely has to be a mistake, that is outrageous...especially since it's a matter of the cops opinion as to whether your music is too loud or not.

I went to high school with a guy who got a ticket for music being too loud, and he was carrying on a conversation in his truck over the music (so it obviously wan't that loud). I'd get a lawyer.

Username: Bo_jangles

Post Number: 2
does this happen to be justin arridondo from colorado?

Username: Bo_jangles

Post Number: 3
Justin Arredondo from colorado?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2552
^How did you KNOW?!?!?!?! jp.. lol that sux's tho.. they need to set it at a certain DB...and give the cops a damn meter for righting tickets... and have some kind of print out for evidence :-) that would make a bit more sense for the law atleast.. but would kind of suck when you try to fight it

Gold Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 1037
I've been pulled over before because the cop knew that i thumped. The ticket was not justified, at the time of the ticket my system was not even hooked up. Bullsht!!! Is what that is, i Fought it though and won.

Yea like im gonna pay you 85 dollars for no reason

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2093
" If u ask me George Bush Speaking is NOISE POLLUTION "

Ah ha! Now I realize why this guy is posting so many retarded comments, he's a liberal puss.y. At first I thought he was just retarded but this explains it

Gold Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 1044
I'm guessing your a Republican

And once again there you go!!! Judging me by my opinion.....STOP!!! I'm very political, i am not a liberal pu$$y.. I believe bush is the worst thing that happened to America.

Oh go ahead say sumtin like. Your the worst thing that happened to this forum or w/e you gotta say

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2095
I'm not judging you by anything other than your responses to people's questions, almost all of which have something dumb/wrong/inaccurate/etc in them. If you weren't such a post whore I wouldn't make fun of your opinions.

" I'm guessing your a Republican "

Well, technically yes but as of late I'm becoming less enthusiastic about saying that..... "old school republican" would be a better term. Regan conservatism is what I support, that people need to earn their living not have it handed to them at someone else's expenise...... Not so much what the party has become today. Lately they've been spending as much money as the dems

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 527
I agree with Dru Da Jew.
Im a registered republican, voted for Bush, i voted for the lesser evil, and he does suck, but he has have the worst, 9/11 gas prices going up, and the popularisation of politic/comedy programs whos target is to always insult the president no matter what. again Bush jr is one of the worst thing that have happen, but he could have been worst, remember nixon, also please do not make the mistake of voting for a party, please vote for the person being elected. JMO

Gold Member

In A Sub Box

Post Number: 1054
"Regan conservatism is what I support"

I feel the same when it comes to that. I also think that the Republican party has taken aturn for the worst. Many voted for bush because they didnt wanna change to democrat during mid war

"almost all of which have something dumb/wrong/inaccurate/etc in them"

I apoligized for that in a post under the 6000rms one.

Trust me i am not a post whore, keep calling me that and i can show you what a real post whore is like. Also like i said b4 it is just a number to me. Also i have been very helpfull b4, Just on the last 4 or 5 post's i have been rong

Gold Member

Post Number: 6186
If Bush is the best you have for your country, then US is in trouble. Surely you guys must have someone smarter than Bush??
Well Canada isn't any better, we have like 50 Bush Jrs running our country. On top of that, these idiot's solution to any problem is to raise taxes or invent new ones. They then give themselves 25% - 30% raise cause they "deserved" it. If that wasn't bad enough, they use tax payer's money to fund their personal vacations, purchases, property taxes, and reward friends.
Those crooks that get caught stealing too much public money, "resigns" and take the severance money of "3 million+" and retire. No wonder why these guys are so careless, they have nothing to lose.
You would think the public here might catch on and get wiser, but no. They are as moronic as the politicians. They keep on voting the crooks in cause they hate change.

Bronze Member
Username: Mesodumm

Dewey, Az Usa

Post Number: 16
Thats how st.George is!!! They suck but you can get out of it! Always go to trial most cops are to busy to show or have training or something, and if they do show, ask for continuence because you did not get the certified db rating test! it has to be a good excuse!

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4183
not really^^^

Gold Member

Post Number: 2577
^I agree with everyone that says Bush sucks.... he does and if you dont see it... you are seriously blind... think of all the blood shed because of him and his past problems with the Bin Laden family...which started it all... and if you ask me i think he kinda framed Bin laden in a way. He did make a previous threat yes, but from all the information about 9\11 it points back to our government if you actually look into the evidence... but yet our country doesnt stand up against this sh1t... how can they find a "Passport" from a terrorist on the plane sitting in the middle of a street in perfect condition????, but yet cant find any of the 4 virtually indesctrutable boxes that record during the entire flight?..... its BS and that right there says it.... and how planes where COMPLETELY GONE from 2 of the sites... pentagon and the one that crashed in the field..... Missles.... no other option... look into the facts and use some common sense. Dont denie it just because your a american.... and its the "Government" and think of what bush said before when this came public..... "If your not with us, your with them" kinda a rude remark... Its all about money and thats ALL it was in the governments eye, along with the instant OK to do whatever they wish to start the war and reasons to hike the gas prices again... Politics become more corrupt as time goes by...they see others do it and learn to do it themselfs... its just like cops... they are corrupt but yet its hard to prove... because of who they represent... bush represents america... so god knows they dont want to find him Guilty because of how it would make america look.

Im not trying to start a argument... but just think of that...

Bronze Member
Username: Th3di3s3l28

Post Number: 87
im guessing you watched this video then?

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php

Bronze Member

Dewey, Az Usa

Post Number: 19
Hey totally agree Bush sucks the fun out of car audio! and Bin Laden would be fun to watch sitting in the middle of Memphis car audio's spl van! and our Government leaders should all have gone into Clintons executive bathroom with a Z and hotboxed it for a couple of hours! and if missles were blunts even Putin would be Mr.Smiley! oh! my bad! what were we talking about?!?!? hey not trying to piss you off! just kidding with ya! there is a forumn board for bush haters and freedom lovers but it is at another www.com just messin don't get upset!!

Gold Member

In A Sub Box

Post Number: 1062
Any of you watched LOOSE CHANGE?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4738
dude did u all saw kanye west with mike mayers saying bush doesnt care about black people/????????/ then got dman mike mayers was like dude wtf...

Gold Member

Post Number: 6188
Imagine, like John Lennon sang in the past, if a country had a "real" leader instead of the spoiled rich brats.

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2115
Killa, your last post is so full of conspiracy theory bullsh!t that I'm not even going to pick apart to show how wrong it is, I think it pretty much speaks for itself

Bush ain't the best president ever, but at least we have him and not some liberal puss.y to sit around and not do sh!t to defend the county, meanwhile charging us more taxes to pay to crap we don't need.

BTW, if you think G.W. Bush crafted a big lie on purpose, there's a good PBS Frontline episode (a somewhat reliable source, about as good as it gets) that you should watch. Look it up. You'll find that there isn't one shred of credible evidence to support the "bush lied" conspiracy theory, but there is evidence pointing to a few other people......

Bronze Member

Dewey, Az Usa

Post Number: 23
YES!! YES!! you have it M.S. thats how I should of put it! instead of just smart asssing it!

Silver Member
Username: Quig

PgH, PA US

Post Number: 373
lol bush is wack... just watch david letterman show on week nights and it will show how stupid he is...heres 5 reasons why bush shouldnt be president...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dJs2cMEyt1w
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qMe9S8IYKlI
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pa3J-L29iT8

ill leave it at that the third one is out of control.... maybe bush should be a standup comedian...

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 551
plus, bush isnt yous sole leader, the jobs of the president of the united states, isnt to rule as he wants, that why we have senators, they did vote in favor of the war, a president doesnt have the power to declare war by himself, congress have to aprove it, so the war isnt all hes fault, he supported the war, but also almost every congress man did.
again i dont think bush has been the best president jet, but he hasnt been the worst either, and i did both for him, because he was the lesser evil, i live in tucson, az. this city economics are based in 2 things University students and airforce base, kerry wanted to shutdown this airbase, plus the one in hawaii, plus other small thing, he was always saying thing and in the next conference he would said the oppositive thing.

Silver Member
Username: Quig

PgH, PA US

Post Number: 374
lol bush to me looks like the most stupid president ive seen... watch the videos i posted... you have to laugh at how stupid he looks. Makes you wonder if he even passed high school.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2375
Why the hell are you guys talking about politics?Save it for another forum please :-(Last thing we need to do is remind ourselves of the BS and corrupt SOBs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
I do enjoy that me getting pulled over caused this whole b.s. political debate!
SWEET!

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1074
im an independent and one thing i respect about presidnet bush is that he sticks with his beliefs no matter who likes it. but I think Obama or Gravel needs to be elected in 08

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2134
It's funny how many people think Bush is the worst president ever, they must never have heard of
Richard Nixon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate_scandal

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2135

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
NOt eva one said he is the worst president ever. I believe there are many other worser presidents, J Edgar Hoover was blames to be bad, durin his presidency people would emtpy there pockets and have them pulled out, showin they had no money. THat was called the Hoover Flag

Just were in the Present, some of us were to young or not alive during hoovers Presidency. There for we talk about the present bad president, not the past.

The past does lead tot he future, but we have had to put up wit Bush for 8 years in all
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us