Question?

Bronze Member
Username: Spfld_b

Post Number: 15
hey there is a problem with my system. when i give the fuse holder a good jolt the subs will cut on and off. fuse is good and the holder is good. wires in the fuse holder seem to be good. what do u guys think the problem is? there isnt anything wrong with my amp or subs do u think?

Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 5
ok it's 6 am i haven't slept and got sleeping pills in me. i'll tackle it wheres your fuses located for one. is it under the hood ny the battery or are we talking on the amp its self? i assume since u mention wires going to it heres ur setup.Upload forgive me i'm spent , but its a rough image i drew, if ur like this theres a very good chance its ur fuse or broken wire. given that the gauge wire used is a beast. i'd say without a doubt ur by your battery and when u move that wire you moving its battery terminal hence where ur problem lies. now lastly it could just be nothing wrong and its all ur audio thats the culperate. maybe u hit a wire when doing this for audio, as i said real simple lifesaver tool.get a multimeter. or in english terms a voltage meter and check your power to everything.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us