Avh-p5700

Silver Member
Username: Clouduz

Post Number: 181
i got a pioneer avh-p5700dvd I tried reading the manual about 4x but I can't get any bass to the sub. Oh and yes I know this is the amp section but the one i need is down. I have rca's that work, and the rca harness is brand new from pioneer. The highs work fine, but i can get bass to my sub. Amp is fine, i tested another amp i have that works and i can't get bass. Well i can get bass out the speakers but not the subs. What do I have to do to get bass? My system was fine, before so i know everything works. I just replaced my pio 860mp. This seems to be as hard to set up as my old 6700. the eq on this radio is soo limited, yes i know it's a very old model. But can someone please tell me how to setup it up for my subs. I'll be using two amps, on for front (which works fine) And one for my sub (can't get an output)

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 934
check ur gains... look for the sub section on the hu, not the bass, sometimes the bass on hus is refering to the door speakers,, some hus have a sub section to themm.. see if that helps any

Silver Member

Post Number: 182
yes, the bass is referring to the door speakers, i just can't find a way to get to the section how to setup the subwoofer.

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 937
hmm... then i guess ur best bet is jus mess with it enought to find it... i dont know what else to tell you?? sorry bud.. jus keep messin with it until u find it

Silver Member

Post Number: 183
lol well thnx for the help, i hope someone with this model can help me out

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4721
u blew the rca channel i had the same unit... 1 month after i bought it... it did not send any signal to tru the rcas first i couldt get the pioneer push the signl tru the mono rcas so that channel was blown 2 days the multichannle (rear and front) blown too... in a fewer words those pioneers model have poor rcas output channels u have to send it to repair

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
that's great to know, but they are literally brand new straight from pioneer just been hooked up one day. Do you really think they could have blown that easy? so are u saying the rca out put is bad? Or the unit itself?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4722
the rca output its inside the headunit... did u ground the headunit to the harness or did u made a special ground for the headunit to the chassis??? cuz bad grounding fu'cks the head unit.... it doesnt matter if u juzz got it one day... pioneer had bad luck with their indash why u think the zvh5700dvd got replaced so easily with the avh4900dvd???

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
actually the newer model, replaced it b/c it's old now. And i grounded it to the chassis, not my factory ground. I get no noise whatso ever either. But someone made have fucked it up cuz I brought it used off ebay, so yea it's very possible the inside is fucked. I hope it's not cuz i don't feel like shipping it off not to mention paying a high bill to get it repaired. I can get bass if i use the output from my other amp. But it's weak as hell! as if it's not worth it to have it hooked up.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us