Username: Dakangofkrunk16

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 908
http://www.icixsound.com/iv/view_video.php?viewkey=c13838ff95ccfa94cebd

cant explain it betta myself thank u ED

Silver Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 421
So using the Bass Boost on my ED Nine.1 is a bad idea? I'm stupid and have never heard this before....?

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1585
Bass Boost focks subs up all the time.

Silver Member

Post Number: 422
Man, I'm Fking hit up hard core than...my gain is at like 2/3 and my bass boost is up...i gotta fix that ish...thanks for telling me before i ran it for more than like 2 weeks

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Http://www.realmofexcu..., And Shepher... USA

Post Number: 2675
YUP, if you have been on these forums long enough, you learn a few things

1>Bass Boost is bad, keep it turned OFF
2>Gain is NOT a volume control knob...set it correctly and leave it there. Use your HU to turn the volume up.

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 916
yea cuz if u kept that up ud be subless and ampless possible make sure u set ur gain and bass boost rite i personally dont use bass boost just get an AudioControl Epicenter or one of there other products that shoould help yo sht tump wit out klippin

Silver Member

Post Number: 423
I've read this forum no joke for like a year and a half and I've never heard that bass boost was bad...maybe i've missed those threads but i would have seriously been PISSED if i didnt see this one...

Before i got the system all i read on the forum was about getting the system...never about what to do after i got it, i learned about the subs and what not...never how to said the amps and the system once it was all hooked in.

I am still looking for something to read that tells me how to tune my system...gains...LPF...everything of that sort and i have yet to find it...

any suggestions?

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 918
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/347458.html
http://www.subwoofertools.com/forum/setgain.asp

Silver Member

Post Number: 424
Thanks Logan...Man mine had bad news written all over it. I hope I didn't do any damage to the sub...

2 weeks hooked up with bass boost pretty high and gain at 2/3....is that real bad?

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 920
lol dammit im not logan i just did that in the other thread to get people to read it cause eva one nows logan im Dru Da Jew as long as u dont do it again u should be fine just set eva thing rite

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2050
Dam now thats a good video...... I'm saving the link to that for when people ask about bass boost.

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 945
ha ha yeah www.Audiojunkies.com ftw has eva thing new in audio but were can i get a portable o scope that is kool Fluck my DMM that sht would be perfect lol

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 946
ha ha yeah www.Audiojunkies.com ftw has eva thing new in audio but were can i get a portable o scope that is kool Fluck my DMM that sht would be perfect lol

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1707
Never have used bass boost :-).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us