ATTENTION everyone

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 876
Ok im goin to be doin sumtin Like this But instead of the JL symbol it gonna be the FI symbol Upload

Ok i no sum what how im gonna do it these are my tools ima have
1. Grinder (for sanding the metal down and Cuttin)
But is there anything out there that would be better than a Grinder PLASMA CUtter is to expensive and ima needa make persicion cuts Angle Cicle Grinder is really only good for straight u no

2. A Metal Sheet (to pt over the rear deck to make it flat and not have bumps n all that is what ima cut the symbol into) Not sure on thickness not to thick tho

3.Either ima buy or borrow a welder or ima get some selding glu its pretty strong ima leave about a in or so of the old rear deck to weld glue it to if i can get welder ima just weld to car

4. Alot or Plastic or w/e to cover seats and roof dont want sparks to burn roof

5.Pencil, marker, Measuring Tape

Now for the amps im gonna get 8 round cylinders about not sure how long gotta measure but there gonna be behind one another and the one futher back will be up higher then the one closest to give it like a step look

I no it is alot of work but i like to work on stuff i can do this i have the no how and all So what do u all think if u dont follow me tell me and i will try n draw it out

Also aim i missing any thing and do u have any ideas to throw my way

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 877
Bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us