Username: Cashby

12 Fi Q

Post Number: 319
2....audioblows sucks!! and that MA is just ok

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 7105
Audiobahn is alright for some cheap SPL subs.

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 873
2- i believe AudioBahn is just Show subwoofers cause of the designs they put more into the looks of the subs and not much into the Technology

Supposably they can handle around 2250 wit 3inch quad 2 ohms VC and it only goes for 200 but u pay for what u get but if u dont got money it shuld be find hey its betta then Sony Xplod JMo

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1689
I've heard an immortal get loud...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7122
Oh no:-( My business is named after Audiobahn:-(:-(:-( FU*K!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 927
ive heard(actually saw) an immmortal blow of a zx1500

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12446
rofl. logan=audiobahn box building. rofl.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7123

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Post Number: 640
"ive heard(actually saw) an immmortal blow of a zx1500"

i 100% believe that, i blew a flame Q 12 rated at 1100rms within like 3 min's, with my memphis prd1000.1

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 860
lol thats it logan u are never gonna get another customer ever because your nameed after audiobahn hahaha, oh and hey logan whats your email i need a price on a box lol

Gold Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1169
I don't know how you guys are blowing them, I only blew 1 a few years back b/c of clipping. I'll do a vid soon...it's pretty loud.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7127
logan116600@hotmail.com

Gold Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1173
haha what's the addy for?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7128

quote:

I don't know how you guys are blowing them, I only blew 1 a few years back b/c of clipping. I'll do a vid soon...it's pretty loud.

:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 7129
NO^^^^!!!!

quote:

lol thats it logan u are never gonna get another customer ever because your nameed after audiobahn hahaha, oh and hey logan whats your email i need a price on a box lol

:-):-)

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 590
duno if u guys know who virgil williams is but hes been in the CA biz for over 30 years and had held records before has a tanker with a single sub that does 170+ but anyways he likes the top series of audiobahn i dont remember what it was immortal or eternal hes ran 5kws on them for street beating like no sq but good cheap spl

Gold Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1176
I agree, drop those immortals in a box tuned to like 60Hz with decent amount of power, it'll be loud. My subs were less than $100 each - bargain. When they were in a sealed box, they sounded pretty decent.

Silver Member

Post Number: 644
proven fact

amp used

prd1000 - 300rms 4ohm, 600rms 2ohm, 1000rms 1ohm

both in similar ported boxes, built to manufacturer specs

12in flame q ran on 1000rms at 1ohm

12in l5 solo-baric ran on 600rms at 2ohm

l5 solo-baric was waaaaaaaay louder just on 600rms, while the flame q at 1000rms, and flame q was gone very fast on just that lol

own experience had both lol

Gold Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1180
I'm running mine on 1200W rms each...no frying anything here. Talking from experience too.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2041
Audiobahn VS Kicker L5

Battle of the sh!tty subs, lol

Gold Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1181
IMO audiobahn is not a bad budget sub. Sealed box and it sounds pretty decent. Did any of you actually have audiobahns in sealed enclosures while not trying to beat them senseless?

Silver Member

Post Number: 646
and the kicker won lol, but oleg what amp u use 1200rms and not blow a flame q 12?

mines a memphis but it blew it, the immortal series might not be that bad, but if i wouldnt buy kicker anymore id d@mn sure not buy an audiobahn anymore

my upgrade is 2 fi bl 18's fully loaded, and bout to purhase my new zx2500.1, i hope it is very loud and sounds great

Gold Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1182
It's the audiobahn high current. All my gains are set correctly btw.

Username: Sound_quest

Post Number: 3
ok first question why dont any of you like audiobahn. Second i got all of it amp+sub for 400 dollers. Third it was about 100 dollers cheaper than if i bought a rockford t2 for 500 of the internet new so i thought it was a good deal

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 891
we dont like audiobahn because they spend most there time on the looks of the subs then the sub itself same for amps

Silver Member

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 866
audiobahn is just not a very reliable compnay, yes they will get loud for cheap but sounding pretty horrible while doing it, for the short time they are alive and not burning :-) lol like said before they are more a "bling" subwoofer

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 893
example the audiobahn a18001dt if 80% effecient is only givin u 500 or so watts for a so called 1800 rms in 1ohm 4 30amps is sht

Gold Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1183
No, that's BS, post whore. Isaac tested one of their intake series amps - says solid for the money. I've had mine for 4 years, burned the ground terminal and it's still working without a problem and hitting hard. Yes, they're flashy but that doesn't take away from anything else. I really can't speak for anyone else, but I think if used properly...it's not bad at all.

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 894
1500 watts rms for the audiobahn a2300hct it says 4800max and 2400 rms in bridged hmmm 4 40 amps 160 i dont think so

Now the 4kw is 500 amps 80% efficient x 12 volts 4800 at 12v it rated for 4000watts rms and that is y audiobahn suxs

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 895
my fault i did 60 amps not 120 for the 1st one doesnt matter only gettin about 1100 watts and that is at 80% efficient i give u one thing audiobahn is better then Sony HA HA

Gold Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1184
a18001dt has 5 30A fuses...that gives you 500W? You need to do your multiplication table again. Post whore, you need to talk correctly before trying to get your point across, i can hardly understand what the heeelllll you're saying. Anyway, you need to go get some of those cheap subs and amps of your own, use the b!tches right, then talk. I'm done with this thread.

Post Number: 4
ok then if this is not a good system tell me what is

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 902
oleg open ur eyes http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_58_Audiobahn+A18001DT.html#

click the pic and it shows 4 30amps my math is rite the image mite be rong get ur sht strait b4 u talk i had facts

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 903
Dont get mad cause u like a crappy company im sure almost anyone will agree audiobahn suxs sry to say

Silver Member

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 871
if u want us to suggest you some stuff, tell us what kinda car u have so we know how much space u have, ur alt size, what your lookin for spl/sql/sq and how much money u want to spend

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 905
i'll give u good companies

Fi
Audioque
Digital Designs
RD audio
Ascendant Audio (Currently Kinda Dwon in a way)
Treo
MMATS
Add if u want all good FI got really good subs at awsome prices so does audioque Ascendant Audio will when there done doin what they doin

Gold Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1185
The one that shows the fuses is an a12001dt, not the 1800...only n00bs like you won't think of that. They got the f*cking picture wrong!. Go read the damn manual. I'm out.

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 906
ooh yeah good one callin me a noob or i made a mistake cause im human and it still is shty 1400 rated at 1800 that is 400 short dont get so offended loser it is just a company not like u own the company

"I'm done with this thread" yet u came back

by the way my friend had the immortal at one point the immortal wasnt bad but it was sht and i wasnt clipping it and everything was done rite he got it at the swap and he only got it cause he was waiting for his RE MT;s just for laughs it was loud but it sounded like crap i dunno what to say but dont get all b!tchy at me and say u cant read what im typing cause thats just immature

No periods No Exclamations nuttin get ova it i rite the way i wanna

Post Number: 5
well i have 1997 ford explorer i not sure on the alt size and sql if sql means sound quality loud

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 113
i own a flame q 12" and it sounds decent and gets pretty loud but i decided to upgrade so im getting a 15" fi ssd chea

Silver Member

Post Number: 649
post whore, that memphis 4k, NOW THATS AN AMP lol, memphis are very good amps

i love them,

audiobahn amps are in the hifonics line of amps, just my opinion

Post Number: 6
Since you say the audiobahns no good, i have about a $600 budget on a sub. I was thinking about getting a rf t2. But if there is a sub that is louder and hits harder can you guys tell me the one you would most recommend. And if i have to i will get a new amp. But preferably i would like to use my ma or my rf t5002.

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 917
500 watts a 20hm wit that id say i Fi SSD Btl needs way more Bl would like more also dunno about the Q u mtite wanna save up n upgrade to a dif amp JMO

Yeah i no im gettin 2 mem 4kw and 2 fi btl's and yea so no one says it i no about the upgrade on electrical system i mite borrow nicks idea for the 16v to amps and 12 volt to eva thing else

Gold Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 1104
i say spend $300 on a nice 1500rms amp and pick up a fi Q.....thats about $600.............if u go any bigger ur gunna have to start upgrading stuff and then it gets pricey!!

Silver Member

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 874
" i mite borrow nicks idea for the 16v to amps and 12 volt to eva thing else"

i think you mean jordan lol and Dr Destroyer your gonna be hard pressed to find a 1500 rms amp for 300 bucks, only way would maybe be a reffurb, i got my nine.1 b-stock for 265, so that is a possibility, but he's lookin for more spl than a q tho so id suggest a bl or hd3

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 930
The SSD got some spl the bl wouldnt shine on 500 watts

He needs to save up get a betta amp and a btl then he'll b splin it

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1106
Post Whore...you're right. You can write however you want, but I'm pretty sure everyone would appreciate some sort of organization to what you're saying. You don't have to listen to me, but I find it really frustrating trying to wade through all the your words trying to figure out what you're saying. Put a period, comma, something in there. There is no way around your posts, because you share your opinion on EVERY single thread. You have that right, but please make it readable if we must pay attention to you all the time.

You won't hear about it from me again, but please consider it.

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 935
I will try (Exclamation) Yeah i tend to share my opinion alot (Comma) most of the time there good opinions(Comma)i'ma have to try and pretend i'm written an Essay so i can punctuate n sht(PERIOD) If not that i will Space it out(COMMA) But i hate when someone thinks i'm dumb because of the way i type(COMMA)My opinion that just makes them dumb(PERIOD) I will take what u said into consideration (MOTHERFLUCKIN EXCLAMATIONS)

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 592
i'll give u good companies

Fi
Audioque
Digital Designs
RD audio
Ascendant Audio (Currently Kinda Dwon in a way)
Treo
MMATS
Add if u want all good FI got really good subs at awsome prices so does audioque Ascendant Audio will when there done doin what they doin

why isnt Atomic on that list they got good spl subs and decent sql subs for cheaper than some of them brands...

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 937
cause those are brands that have websites that he can go look at and get more of an idea,4 sumreason atomic doesnt really have a website that i no of

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 938
nvm http://www.atomicspeakers.com/

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 594
well look around more man www.atomicspeakers.com

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 939
Cant believe i missed that atomic 18 APX would be a great SPL sub

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 940
APXX 18

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1107
I never said you were dumb. I just said it would be easier to read and it would be easier to get your point across. That's all.

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 941
no ben not u im talkin bout in general man lol not u

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 503
atomic apxx 18" is a f^cking monster.

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 942
yo JB i said nvm i was thinkin of a diff sompany i posted the Website

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 943
in my options is possibly there atomic Class-D 7000.1 amp depend on price i can get

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 596
the apx 18 is a monster got 2 of em sittin in my room ran one on a funkin 400 amp and it gets the f uck down

atomic all da way

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1822
JB do u know how much the AP15's are casue i emailed atomic but havnt got a reply yet

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 597
ap or apx? i payed 400shipped for apx 10 and post whore they quoted me 900shipped on their 5000.1s

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1823
just AP cause i dont plan on running like 5000 watts...lol.. i just want to run like 1000-1500. unless i can get some stuff on sale

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 947
yea good looks on the price but i asked Hornet and he said around 700 ima just stick wit Mem 4kw those amps are underrated gotta love that

Silver Member
Username: Mash4kash

Lafayette, LA

Post Number: 275
audiobahn rates the rms on their subs by the pair a single flame q 12 takes 550 rms while the pair takes 1100 rms. Audiobahns says that on their website, I don't know why they don't list it on the outside box of the sub or the back of the sub.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us