Fi Ship Time

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 315
How long will it to get my two BTLs after I order them? Do they have delays like DD's do? Thank you.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6023
Two weeks to ship if I'm not mistaken. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Chad would know.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12429
they took two weeks with mine. but that was because they were at the db drag finals. i think it might be less. but who knows.

Silver Member

Post Number: 316
yea two weeks isnt bad, ive heard of 5 week delays on DD

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 846
says on the forum/site 4-5 days build time + shipping so, 2 weeks or under sounds right, where is the FI headquarters located? depending if tyour close it wouldnt be long

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4892
located in vegas i believe

it took my ssd about 5-7 days to get here

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1069
you will prob get it in 2 weeks depending on how back loged they are. For my friends SD2.5's it took 3 weeks to ship out cuz they were so far behind but for my SD2.5's it only took 3 days to ship out. It all depends on how many orders they have at that piticular moment

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6034
And what options you choose. The BTL can be customized. That can delay as well.

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 513
it deepends on the work they have right now, it can take up to 5 days (i think) for them to make it, plus shipping time (depends on how far form las vegas you are) for my Q it said 2 to 3 days plus shipping, but was done in one day and because i live 6 hours from las vegas it took another day to get here :-)

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 926
i had the same problem chad had, i ordered my ssds wen they were at the db drag finals, then ups dropped em and sent em back, so it took mie like 1 full month..

Silver Member

Post Number: 322
Well mine will be stock because I will only be giving them about 1750 each. I was going to get some BLs but it would be pushin it power wise even with the flatwind and the cooling. this way it will only be 40 more and it has a beefier motor and it should be louder. anyway, 2 weeks is fine with me. thanks for the info guys.

Silver Member
Username: Budling

Cali USofA

Post Number: 295
I got mine in three days

Silver Member
Username: Fi_car_audio

Hades, NV

Post Number: 183
2-3 business days for the SSDs and Qs (standard versions) 3-5 business days for the SSDs and Qs with new BP option or for all BLs and BTLs.
If the order is sent in before noon (Pacific time) it will be processed and started the same day. If not it will be processed and started the following morning.
Ship times vary from 2-6 business days depending on how far from Vegas you are.

Thanks,
Scott
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us