OT: Custom Doors

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 288
Does anyone here have or know anyone that has Lambo (scissor)doors, suicide doors, or any other kind of custom doors?

Bronze Member
Username: Solo67042

Post Number: 85
i know i guy that spent $1500 on a set of lambo hinges and man they SUCKED. they were so flimsy it litterally felt as tho they might snap right off in a light wind. but they were kinda neat tho because you could open the door regularly as well as the "butterfly" way. he said that the dealer he bought them from had a pair of $5000 ones on his lotus and they were not flimsy at all. buy good ones if ur wanting them.

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 290
i mean i was looking at ones online...they are pretty cheap like $700-1000 so i figured they arent good at all...they would be badazz tho...but these only open stright up not winged also

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 512
i know a kid with em on his rsx and theyre awesome but kinda like unrealistic, you cant open fast bc theres a perfect way of doing it without rubbing the front fenders and frankly, its just annoying, but they are damn cool....also if you dont have like the closing angle lined up perfectly, the latch will miss and make a horrible sound

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1994
Lots of people on another forum I'm on do that sh!t:

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/member-rides/

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1995
didn't bump

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 837
yea id say any of the hinges under 2 grand are crap, plus ur looking at installation costs, if u can afford em they'd be hot as hell, but if not dont go the cheap route..... id love to get em on my tb tho hahaha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us