40Maybach car audio?

Silver Member
Username: Shane24

Post Number: 125
I was suprised to hear about an esteem car like maybach, not sure which model though(i guess the upper one,60 or so) to have an ordinary bose car speakers(21 actually), where other brands like infinity,nissan and toyota come standard bose spks,, I thought that maybach a car of its reputation and cost would have mark levinson or alpine hi-end spks installed in their cars... I guess I was wrong...
A lexus 460L comes standard with mark levinson sound system...

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 514
the lexus's mark levinson is real nice, but id take an audi's system or bmw anyday of the week. (car show experience, i dont own these cars) the audis have rediculous bass. Saabs are also quite nice, my buddys has like two STOCK 8's or 10s like built in. Sounds awesome

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 456
bmw's use harman/kardon

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 458
i have never heard any stock subs in a car. How do they usually compare to an aftermarket?

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1354
i like the maybach audio system iv seen an heard a maybachs system twice.... one i got an up close look at.... yeah but bose thats odd.... why not rainbow... or somthin... i also had tha chance to hear a Rolls royce phantom im not sure of the system in it but it sounded okay with tha owners choice of music (country bluegrass) LOL

my grandfathers 4 runner has a JBL premium or syntheseis system the sub lacks output but is clear as hell.... no distortion @ full volume just needs a stronger sub

Bronze Member
Username: Thed42

Post Number: 38
yea seriously, Bose has some fantastic marketing and selling power. Too bad maybach didn't listem to anything else. I wish bose would go out of business they suck so bad. Maybach was decieved.

Silver Member
Username: Ccdoggy

Post Number: 136
well i would guess that the speakers are not you're average bose crap. I am guessin that they put in some descent components and just rebadged them. well i would hope in a car that costs $386,000-$690,000 (all options).

it must be better then normal... right?

you have to remember that i am sure Bose has a cheap contract with maybach as that would be excellent advertising. you're system is the one super stars listen to, and you too can get it in you're new regular mercedes.

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, IN United states

Post Number: 442
this is the sys. in the Maybach 62 2007 def. not expensive, but not cheap either

# Bose® AM/FM Radio With 600-Watts, Dolby® Surround Sound, Speed Sensitive Volume and 21 Speakers Total; CD Player; 6-Disc CD Changer; Sirius® Satellite Radio
# 2 Wireless Rear Headphones

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1565
anything factory sucks. Don't care much for Bose, infinity , JBL, or Harmon Kardon. Mark L. is decent but nothing I'd pay that much for when aftermarket for the same price and its much better. And bass and midbass in almost every factory setup i've heard is overemphasized and lacking low end depth. And 21 speakers is kind of a waste in a car no matter how nice it is.

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, IN United states

Post Number: 444
i agree 21 speakers in a car is kind of a waste. But then again, so is paying 386,000+++ $$$$$ for a car is also.

I think if I had that kinda $$$ I'd rather pay 25000 for a ford focus wagon, and put the rest in a hell of a stereo sys. LMAO
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us