Ok new stuf... i need you guys.......

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4688
ok my 6 subs well im think of put them as a home theater they are great sq drivers.... i might do 4 pg on a 4.5 cb ft with aero ports tuned at 25hz.. for theliving room... and 2 pg in a 2.5 box tuned to 24hz for my room... u think that will hit pretty hard????

well now back the car audio... i got 1800... right now... so im deciding umm 4 Qs 15's or get another 1000 and get 99z but hey power will be an issue... so i dont think the 99z will be a choice... ok if not how about 2 fi btls fully loaded????

i now a friend hittin 149 with a btl out of a single hifonics bxi2006d so i think im gon get 2 of those... sothe total power will be 4000 rms with excelent ccharging system....

so 2 15's hd3

1 dd z sub

4 fi q's or 4 bl;s

2 btls fully loaded

3 dd 9500s 15's

im looking to hit u know somegood number but sound superb while doing it...i was thinkin box tuned at around30hz or 35hz....

i was thinkin of doing 4 fi btls fuly loaded like the guy steve meade but i dont know... too much spl.... besided the btl likess high tuned box...

so wich one will be better set up for me????? and umm i can get another 1800 in about 3 weeks but i need to get new tires... and a baby its ont he way...

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2253
Damn,congratulations on the baby.Well if you're going with 4k RMS then go with 2 18'' BTLS and you should get good enough for SPL but if you want more SQ go with 4 Q's,that should be some pretty nice SPL too.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4689
got damn lil b@stard man it was a surprise i was like dman b1tch wat i m gon do with a damn baby.... go suck a t1ttie... but oh well man im screwed....

i got the email from scott sayin 4 q's will be louder...due tocone area.. but dude its freakin 1300 juzz for subs.. who the hell its ognna spend taht much money on subs... well not me or maybe i dont know.... then i got to buy the damn amp... but hey dude 2 fi btls will be 939... so im leaning to the 4 q's or bls...

how about 2 15's hd3s????

or 1 dd z???

btu yeah im leaning towards the 4 q's or 4 bl;s...

if anyone got a suggestion let me know

Gold Member

Post Number: 4690
cmon new suggestion i might order my shyt by tonight

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4125
99z is pointless unless your throwing some insane power at it like 10k+

i would get the 4 15 Q for sq and BL for a little more spl just for the shear wow factor of having 4 15s

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 1086
Maybe you should check into some RD. You might be able to get some good deals on them especially if you were gonna get an amp and subs at the same time.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4691
na home boi no amps im thinkin of gettina 4kw from hornest nest.... but i dont know bro wat if i keep my pgs???? im abotu sq the q has inferior sq than the w6 and the pg keep up with the w6 i will be losing some sq...

but qs ummm or bls ummm

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2266
Get the Qs bro.You still got that BXI 1600 amp?If so just get 4 Qs and another of those Hifonics amps and you should be bumpin pretty nice.

Silver Member
Username: Waterboy2289

Georgia, DiRtY SoUtH ... 2 18 SX w/ ...

Post Number: 299
4 15" BL's on a memphis 4kw would be the loudest....If you want more sq than that setup, I would get the Q's. Simple as that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4692
nope i got the bxi2006d :-) well its gonna be 2 of them.... so i might get the q's or the bl's

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 1091
I say go with the Qs with the power you plan to run. If it was a little more power I would say go for the BLs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 300
Either the Q's or the BL's would be a great setup! If I was in your situation, I would do the 4 15" for sure. But I would throw more power on them than 2 bxi2006d's.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4695
yo matt wat is it with all thsoe def squads???? like i can be a midwest deaf squad juzz cuz i live in chicago??? juzz asking

Silver Member

Post Number: 304
I didn't just make up dirty south deaf squad. It's a competition group started by ronnie peay(hornets nest). I'm sure he could do something like a deaf squad midwest. Contact him the termpro forum(once again, he goes by hornets nest).

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2192
Get 4 3515s? you can get them for like 200-250 shipped from ronnie

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 805
I had a feelin u was gonna change ur system sause u mentioned the amp but if i was u i would go with the Q sause u like SQ and it has that the BL has sq but is based on SPL 2 fi btl's would need more than 2000 watts but that would be more SPL than SQ

DD 3515's have good SQ and get loud sht i dunno maybe the fi SQ or wait for Ascendant Audio to out wit there new drivers

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4134
the 3515s would be good but you would need more power for them then the Qs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us