RD AUDIO?...sub question...and amp..

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 852
so i was gunnna get a mmats dreadnaut 15 or an re sx 15 running about 1200-1400rms to it, but then kevin form low-hz emailed me saying he could give me a good price then suggested i got with a RD Alpha 15, and a Sundown SAZ-1500D or a RD 1750.1....now im waiting for him to get back to me with a price..but ive never heard of rd audio..are they any good..how will they compare to the mmats and the re...thanks in advance...

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1053
They are a new brand...no one really knows.

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 552
There is a group of people on ROE who have tested their subs out. You may have better luck checking there.

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 853
thanks alot guys...ill check it out...hopefully kevin will also give me some more info...

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2173
Supposed to be some very nice subs... I would be more than happy to play with some if i had the money...

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 854
yeah i didnt really think kevin would be selling shitty stuff on his site, but i jsut wanted to check them out and get some opinions b4 buying them...so if i were to get the alpha 15 would u guys go with the sundown or rd amp?...he said the rd does more more power and its the same price...?...and around the same build quality as the sundown...sounds like a good choice to me?.,..

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1056
I trust Kevin, but keep in mind he is a businessman too. He is trying to move his new product. Go to a neutral source and try to get some info at ROE. You know the quality of Sundown. Like was said, he is not going to carry sh*tty stuff, but it's hard to beat Sundown, RE, and Mmats. Do yourself a favor and research before spending all that $$$.

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 786
from what ive heard rd is an awsome brand, they are made in the same buildhouse as atomic ( if im not mistakem) just like audioque is with DD. ive heard nothing but good about them reading through reviews. id love to see an alpha and the rd 1750 i was going to get a similar setup but money was an issue, but ive read pletny of reviews with nothing but good to say

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1517
killer

RD1750.1 is $450 not sure on the Alpha 15" but you can get 2 12" Alpha for $500
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us