OT: act's :-(

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1475
:-(:-(:-( i have act's today and tomorrow boooo hoooooo.... every1 cry for me and wish me luck... im goin for a 36 haha

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2228
I never took the ACTs :-)

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2470
I did good on the ACT's or was that the PSAT;s??? I dont rememebr which one it was...the one the colleges look at i think... so long ago man!!! secret... if you dont know the answer.... DONT PICK C! thats such a false claim..... But if you have a dunkin donuts scrather..... and dont kno the answer pick B... its ussualy the winner :-p lol

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2471
What test is that that you get like 200 points jsut for signing your name? i forget...

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2229
"But if you have a dunkin donuts scrather..... and dont kno the answer pick B... its ussualy the winner :-p lol"

Just put it up to the light and you can see the answer...

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4667
damn i remember when i did a fod fight in the audiotorium while making the act... umm good times good times

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1047
Don't worry about it man. Just don't waste your time on one question if you don't know the answer. You WILL run out of time. Also, you gotta skim the long readings they give you...there's too much to wade thru to read word for word. Also, take it more than once. I got a 26 the first time, and just knowing what was coming the second time jumped my score to a 30 the second. I didn't do anything else to prepare, and I actually thought it was harder, but being more efficient helped my score. Hope that helps.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1304
first time i took it i was stoned out of my mind and got a 20. So i took it a second time sober cuz i knew I could do better and i got a 29.

I was never a good student, didn't pay attention that much, didn't study or spend much time on homework, got stoned constantly(which i do NOT advise doing), but then came in and got A's and B's on most tests. Some people are just good test takers, even if you don't KNOW the answer from memory, you can often figure it out by analyzing the question and offered answers. I could always rule out at least 1 or 2 answers on a question i DID NOT know. So on questions you don't REALLY know you're giving yourself a 33% or 50% chance instead of a 25% chance(those numbers based on 4 answer option questions).

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12182
i made a 32 first and only time

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4856
acts were easy form what i heard...never took them

the sats on the other hand, were hard as balls

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2160
^^ it depends on the person... i did better on the ACT

Gold Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1050
ACT would be easy as sh*t if you could spend time on it, but it's getting everything done that's hard.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4857
in VA the SATs are about 5 times harder than the ACTs...all my friends took both of them and would agree with me...but thats just VA

Gold Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1057
The only reason they are harder is because you can't guess on the SAT if you don't know an answer. It's essential TO GUESS if you don't know on the ACT. JMO I guess.

And by the way...you're taking the ACT over two days???

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 217
yea i took the ACT's two weeks ago and in two weeks i take the SAT's...the ACT's are harder IMO the science is f*ucking impossible...BUT DEFINATELY GUESS AND DONT LEAVE ANY BLANK on the ACT's...Good luck

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 494
standardized tests FTL

in my stats class we saw how they get grade and everything about scoring, they suck, you will never score a 100 percent because they are score by the percentage of people that got a X # of answers correct, and also people are sorted in age groups for scores so pretty much if you are in texas or california (were you start school at a younger age) it will be easier to score higher, so in other words they are a scam.

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 228
thats funny...these kids in my class were talking about that a few days ago and i didnt believe em...guess its true.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1476
well i did the 1st part today and let me tell u it fackin sucked.

Silver Member

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 495
yep, at least is what 5 of my college math teachers have told us. the percentail you get as a score is more like an average of your age group other than yous score it self, there will be no diference if your twin brother gets 5 answers more than you. so they area scam, and that is why only 5% of the population taking the test will be in the highest percentail(spell check).

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 234
how long was the first part...i have never heard of it being a two day thing?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1477
i had math, science, reading, writing today and tomorrow i have the math work keys

Silver Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 868
the second day is the Praire State bullshit FYI

Silver Member

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 498
at leastyou are not in class. lol
i rememberwhen i was a senior in here, all the sophmore and junior took the exam so the seniors and the freshman had 2 days of :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us