Jeep Wrangler Kick Panel Pods are done Ya! Hooo!!!

Username: Mesodumm

Dewey, Az Usa

Post Number: 4
Finaly I got my kick panel pods done! I looked for a quick fix but, I hated the ones I found online and in mags. They put them right inside the doors, Right in the way!!! I made molds to copy as many as needed, the local stereo shop said he would buy them when needed, especially after he saw them. You can see them here on myspace http://www.myspace.com/uroc97tj

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4106
they look good what did you use to secure them to the car with?

Dewey, Az Usa

Post Number: 5
Thanks! when I molded the fiberglass I put 2 1.5" washers with 0.125 holes, spaced about 2.75" from center of speaker hole front to back and used a self tapping screw. It makes a for a secure tight fit.

Username: Qlogic

Stillwater, OK USA

Post Number: 1
Those kicks look great! For those of us without your fiberglassin' skills, Q-Logic now makes kick panels for the Wrangler '97-'06. These kick panels will hold up to a 6 1/2" component and a 2" tweeter. Check them out:
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 170
Maybe I'm just predjustice, but I still like mine better, what I have found with aftermarket kick pods, is thin walls that make themvibrabe and sound like crap, I would like to see the quality of these ones, if they are like any of the others I have worked with, for the price I charge they get 1/4 fiberglass walls, that you can hear the differance once you put power to them! plastic or poly pods are probably okay with head unit power, but that's about it. I'm would rather lose a sale and actually teach someone how to make there own fiberglass pods than have them buy something something they will not like the sound of and have them out in the foot rest area in the way. If anyone needs help with pods send me an email and I will do what ever I can to help you! Thanks

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 171
Hey sorry man! I didn't see your username you must work for them! I am not trying to rag your product, but I have been doing this kind of stuff for 18+ years and mass produced kick pods are not worth the money they ask!!! sorry!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us