Crossfire

Username: Grant24

Post Number: 4
How would you guys rate crossfire car audio in general?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4137
only have experience with the amps but they are top notch. would highly recommend them to anyone.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2146
Subs are decent... i had a couple of p112s and they didn't get very loud, but they sounded nice... they were in a small sealed box though... BMFS are real loud woofers... not sure about SQ but their build quality is probably legit...

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1389
ive had a crossfire 1000 watt amp that rocked anything...

had a 12" BMF that was loud as hell less than 400 watts.

the 12" XT2 was a loud subwoofer that weighs in at 40 pounds but the sound quality is terrible.

they are an overall not bad company but much better out there, of course.

you will hear that alot on this website... :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1391
the BMF sound quality is pretty nice in a well built box. the build quality seems a tiny bit janky. but its mostly the crappy yellow spiders they use, i hate those, haha...

Post Number: 5
Between an 15 inch audiobahn immortal and 2 12 inch bmfs, which subs would you guys rather have?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4138
i'd rather shi_t in a box and put that in my trunk before even thinking of audioburn.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4661
well the inmortal install i seen are pretty decent man... they get loud as hell tho but a audiobahns flame q it wants in the inmortal lines with so much better sq.... but yeah if i said this people here are gonna start talking shyt..

in overall audiobahn its cr@p but hey they still make decent stuff like the 800 rms amp that give u 2 extra watts and the audiobahns aw1206t or flame q subwoofer that i always liked... but their other stuff are mostly cr@p

thats when i was rolling with my bahns 145.3 at 46hz...on the tl windows up door closed..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j8jDv0T8RQ

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1696
i have a CF312D sitting in my room that i bought for 11 bucks brand new last year...im going to build a small sealed box for it in the summer and put my 4 ED NINe.1s on it to see what happens! there rated at like 250rms :-)

ive messed around with the 2000d amps..there very very powerful and i would consider them high quality. not the best but for the money there very good.

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 940
"i'd rather shi_t in a box and put that in my trunk before even thinking of audioburn."

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11344
yep CF makes some great VR series amps .....

Post Number: 6
Alright one more question. Which do you think pushes more power. A vr1000d or a rf t5002?

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2149
vr1000d DEFINATELY... seen quite a few of these amps run 13-1400 RMS that rf will probably give you right around 1000

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1511
Crossfire amps kick azz

Gold Member

Post Number: 1393
"i'd rather shi_t in a box and put that in my trunk before even thinking of audioburn."

haha, some of the sh't ive heard people say on here about audioburn.

the little bit i have had to deal with audiobahn i have been pretty dissapointed.

none of their subwoofers i have heard sounded any good to me at all. poorly built IMO.

my personaly choice would be the two BMFs. just be careful with your gain. a hifonics zxi4006 (400rms 2 channel amp) set one up in smoke but it was because the gain was up too high for too long. it was my sub, in my friends car, neither of us really cared about it much so he cranked on the gain for a while to get more umph out of it and one day it started stinking and a few hours later it was out. dead.

awesome subwoofer for along time in my car though on 750 clean watts...

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4110
iv got a tek75.2 i think it is for my tweets and it is very nice does 90rms all there amps are a little underrated
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us