FS: another audiocontrol epicenter

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12307
i am selling the epicenter i am using in my car right now. i am selling it cause i don't need it in the next application. don't ask me what i am gonna do cause its a secret. lol.

anyways its a black one. this one is in mint condition and is less than 3 months old. it has the bass knob.

included will be 1 20hz ssf chip and 1 25hz ssf chip. the unit already comes with a 33hz ssf chip.

ssf chip is the subsonic filter chip. all audiocontrol items come with a default of 33hz. incase you want lower i will include the lower subsonic filter modules. like i said i will include the 25hz and the 20hz.

i am asking $95 shipped. i know they sell for 120 on ebay but with the shipping fee it comes out to more. i think i am being fair on my price.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4635
cool im the first dude... cmon chad somebody its coming to buy my ps2.. then ill have the money by today... do you accept money order??? if so let me know give me ur email so i can send the money orden so it will be best for u and for me so no paypal fees...

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12310
yeah i'll take money order. just pm me your email adress and i will reply to that.

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1382
can i buy a box design?

jk, i know your a busy man...

but, seriously?...

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12338
rob. nvm. i decided to keep it. i need to use it. sorry for the inconvinience.

tremor i will take care of you tomorow.

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1384
tight. sorry, i kinda geek out when the subs are actually here, and hes anxious to get them going... he is using the other memphis mc2000d, like mine, to power them.

i think their gonna bump, dude... they look pretty healthy

and remember what i said, you can pretty much make it any size you want but we are shooting for around 1.5 @ 30hz, each...

and hey, use my email, tremor1127 @ yahoo.com.

holla...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us