Final input needed.....

Silver Member
Username: Liqdfire3

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 189
ok guys i have come up with a 4.4 cu.ft. box for my truck to fit behind the seats. the box will either house 2 12" SSD's or 2 15" SSD's. would i notice much of a difference between gettin the 12's versus the 15's? they will both be on the same amp getting the same power. the amp is a power acoustik a2400db.

Bronze Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk162

Post Number: 91
15's would get lower and bigger overall circumference so yeah

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

DE US

Post Number: 304
get the 15's

Silver Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 190
awsome. thanks guys. so then ill be 15" wangin. lol
how do i get a sticker?

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1664
Chad does the stickers i think.

and do u hav the amp already?

Silver Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 192
yeah. i know its not a good one. but its all i have for now. most of my money is going into the charging system.

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1456
^^^ smart man getting the charging system

Silver Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 193
justin do you know alot about charging systems? i have a few questions on this. i have a dual alt bracket ordered and i am about to order a 220 amp alt from iraggi. i am keeping my stock alt and am going to run just my h/u and the rest of the trucks electrical off it. and the other alt will be on a yellowtop and will power my two amps. does this sound efficient?

Silver Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 194
justin do you know alot about charging systems? i have a few questions on this. i have a dual alt bracket ordered and i am about to order a 220 amp alt from iraggi. i am keeping my stock alt and am going to run just my h/u and the rest of the trucks electrical off it. and the other alt will be on a yellowtop and will power my two amps. does this sound efficient?

Silver Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 195
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1815
You could do that.

BTW what kinda car and where did ya get the bracket?

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2115
You don't need both alts... That 220 amp will run your 2400 watts and car fine... most car alts are 105 amps give or take... you power acoustik probably pulls about 85-90 amps... all you will need is right around 200 amps... you are looking into some custom work to fit both alts under your hood... i would stick with one...

also, i assume the 12s would be ported and the 15s wouldbe sealed? the 12s would get louder than the 15s, in my opinion. im not sure how the SSDs will handle 2400 watts, i'm guessing that amp is overrated?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us