HELP:::

Username: Tnafan008

Post Number: 1
i have 2 Boss Audio GT1500D 1500W CLASS D MonoBlock Power Amplifiers and 2 Kicker 06CVX12-2 12" 1500W Dual 2-Ohm Subwoofers i had evertthing hooked up correctly from what i could see but everytime i turned on my car the amp went straight into protect mode so i tried hooking it up to another car this time after about 10 seconds it went from protect mode to power mode but didnt hit the sub at all...i have no idea what to or should do so ne comments or suggestions would really help...thanx

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 563
well there isn't much to mess up in wiring the subs to the amp, so i would check your ground connections

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 7035
All 4 subs are on the same amp? No NO NONONNO NO!!!!

Throw the Boss subs away and use the kickers.

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 565
hey logan, the "Boss subs" you mentioned are amps buddy

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1781
How are the subs wired. Wiring is the first thing I would check, if that's not it, the amps may be shot, especially if it didn't work in the other car either. That's not surprising though since Boss audio blows.

Gold Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1025
Yeah, tyler. I just did this yesterday, wire the sub wrong...*bam* amp goes into protect. Take the subs out, find a clear diagram of how to wire coils in parallel and go through each wire by wire.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4515
sell both boss amp and grab a kicker ZX1500.1
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us